Must do's for Newbies

I’m taking some new people to Disney World in January 2011 and I know what’s on my must do list, but I wanted to see what other mousebuzzers felt were must do’s for first time visits!

Everything.

In that order.

I agree. You will be going at a time when lines are not really that long. You will be able to see everything that you want. How long are you going to be there. i would say see all 4 theme parks. They are their own little jewel in their own right.

Thanks Boss! That’s kinda what I think too - except for the Stitch attraction I skip that!

We will be there for seven nights at Kidani! My friends four year old watched the videos and decided she wanted to stay at the “Animal Hotel.” She’s a smart little girl!

God do I love Kidani and that little girl right now xD :wub:

I would suggest taking it slow, enjoy what you can and do not try and rush through the parks. After 4 visits I still have not seen everything. Find their intrests and build on that.

I agree. If you try to do it all it’ll just become too overwhelming for a 4 year old. You’ll all love Kidani.

Of course, the Bibbitty-Bobbitty Boutique is pretty darn special for little girls. Maybe the Princess Breakfast at Akershaus? Or CRT?

I agree. This is my 16th trip and we still see something new each time we go.

[QUOTE=llama;1024404]I agree. If you try to do it all it’ll just become too overwhelming for a 4 year old. You’ll all love Kidani.

Of course, the Bibbitty-Bobbitty Boutique is pretty darn special for little girls. Maybe the Princess Breakfast at Akershaus? Or CRT?[/QUOTE]

Another vote for BBB in Cinderella’s castle and the head upstairs right after for a meal with the princesses at CRT. A little girl’s dream come true!

I’m going to have to agree with that one too :happy:

We are going to the BBB! The only problem is the girls can’t decide which princess they want to be!

Since No one is actually giving a list. I 'll throw in my must do’s (Depending on height, age and capabilities of course). These are thinks that are not to be missed at WDW

MK: Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Small World, Space and Splash Mountains, CoP, the railroad
Epcot: Spaceship Earth, Soarin, Test Track, American Adventure, the Mexican Pyramid
Hollywood: Great Movie, Indiana Jones, Tower, Rock n Roll, Muppets 3d
AK: Kilimanjaro, Lion King Festival, Everest, Tough to be a bug, Nemo

Also the Boardwalk, The Grand Floridian Lobby and Fort Wilderness.

These are things I would make sure a first timer sees, along with plenty of the little details.

You used to be a “newbie” one time, you know :closedeye

And, of course, what Boss (our sage ) said

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1024347]Everything.

In that order.[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha this made me laugh so hard! :laugh: but it is true! you have to do everything!!!

Must do’s for newbies?

MK:
Pooh
Peter
Haunted mansion
Splash Mountain
Pirates
Jungle cruise
Space Mountain
Buzz
Wishes
Night parade

Epcot:
Mission space
Test track
Soarin
Living seas
All the countries
Illuminations

AK:
EE
Safari
Animal trails
IITBAB
Lion King
Nemo

HS:
Rocking rollercaoster
Tot
Toy story mania
Backlot tour
Little mermaid
Great movie ride
Muppets 3D
Star tours
Fantasmic!

Thanks everyone! We are going to Hoop Dee Doo. I am going to try to get us in the early show and then maybe wonder around FW and to the campfire to make smores with Chip and Dale!