MVMCP events question

Hey everyone! I am suuuuuuuuuuper excited because my DD and I are going for a whirlwind trip to WDW Dec. 11-13 so I can finally get to go during the one time of year I never have before! I can’t wait!!! I am wondering if anyone has specific information about the events, times, etc. for MVMCP? Thank you!!!:reindeer:

Times of MVMCP shows, parade and fireworks:

Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade: 8:15 and 10:30 PM
Holiday Wishes Fireworks: 9:30 PM
“A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas” Show: 7:45, 8:45, 9:55, 10:50 & 11:45 PM
“Celebrate The Season” Show: 7:45, 10:05 & 11:20 PM
Character Meet & Greets: 7:00 - 11:30 PM

I’m doing the party on the 12th. The second parade is generally less crowded. Hit some rides during the first!

Now if the weather gods will blow some WARM temps back into FL before the weekend… :laugh:

I’m going on the 12th also, weather channel says cold and 65% chance of rain!! WHY?

So jealous! Its a time of year I would love to see too. Dont worry about the weather, you can’t change it so why worry- enjoy!

Because that’s what it sometimes does in Florida in December when very strong cold fronts clobber the entire southeast.
Mother Nature is more powerful than Fairy Godmother.:pinch:

I’ll cross my fingers for nice weather!!

The fireworks and the parade are worth seeing at the party. They are both one of the best shows to watch during the year.

agreed - that parade is awesome…we love the wooden soldiers

We were there in Nov. Fantastic. Cookies and Hot chocolate were plentiful! And from a previous year-more locations.
Woody’s Open house was so-o-o neat. Toy Story Characters dancing with the kids. Lots of family frinedly music and line dances.

Enjoy your evening.

You may enter the park that evening at 4:30pm !!

you should have had a great time. we were in epcot that day and aside from the mid day downpour, the weather turned out nice… the wind was very strong, but that just made the fireworks more interesting…

Just got back from a 12/11 - 12/18 trip to Disney. Monday and Tuesday were record-breaking temp days. Luckily we packed the long pants and hoodies because it didn’t even break 50. Nontheless, we had a wonderful time and we’re already looking forward to Dec. 2011.