MVMCP info

The map for the Christmas party is out

Picture 1 | WDW News Today

Thanks for reminding me tha tI have to get our tickets ordered for our December trip :slight_smile:

:happy: you’re welcome. What day have you picked for the party?

Funny, I never need a map. I know what I want to see and where I want to go. In the end, I’ll experience everything anyway :laugh:
We are going on the 7th

I have to check to see if there is a DVC discount day during our trip and then take it from there. Too bad we are missing each other by a few days otherwise I would ask if y’all would want to do a M&G.

And of course there is no DVC discount while we are there :frowning: And we don’t get our annual Passes til we get there so I don’t even know the dates for the AP holders.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:pinch::pinch::pinch::crying:

[QUOTE=KingOMiami;1124540]And of course there is no DVC discount while we are there :frowning: And we don’t get our annual asses til we get there so I don’t even know the dates for the AP holders.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!![/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::ohmy:

lol sorry for the misspelled word. I edited the post so it does not freak anyone else out :stuck_out_tongue:

tee hee hee—the original was a lot funnier…:laugh::laugh:

I agree :laugh::laugh:

I ordered ours last night and made the room reservation as well.
Dec 1-5, party on the 4th.
They still have AP priced tickets and advanced purchase tickets available for most nights.

Here’s a link for the dates and prices for regular, advanced, and DVC and assholders.:laugh:

(The “p” key didn’t work. I swear!):pirate:

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party

SoundGod and Dopey!

It seems as if you have been to the MVMCP before. With that said I am going Dec 18th. Will I have enough time to go on majority of the rides throughout the kingdom and still see the parade and fireworks? Any suggestions?

[QUOTE=kpolo;1124621]SoundGod and Dopey!

It seems as if you have been to the MVMCP before. With that said I am going Dec 18th. Will I have enough time to go on majority of the rides throughout the kingdom and still see the parade and fireworks? Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you surely do. We usually go in around 4 PM have a REALLY early dinner at Tony’s and then head up to Frontierland. By the time the evening ends, we’ll have seen everything including the start of the first parade which starts at Splash Mountain. It’s a great place to view it because the dancers are fresh out of the gate. Don’t ask me about times, I have no idea :laugh:
Suggestions are go in early and leisurely make your way around the park.
Of course now there’s a whole new part to the MK, I can’t imagine how busy that will make the park

Enjoy your party :santa:

Do what Dopey says.
The parades are at 8 and 10.
Fireworks are 9:30.
Park closes at midnight and the park starts emptying after the first parade.

OK were headed back to WDW in just two weeks, We will be attending our first MVMCP. Any hints or character spots we need to be on the look out for? Are there special characters that are only out for this party? Do you recommend the first or the second parade? We will be at Hollywood Studios in the am, we will take a break midafternoon before heading back to MK for the party Someone mentioned we can get in as early as 4, is this correct?

2nd parade is HIGHLY recommended. Yes, random characters you won’t get to see will be out and about. Not sure on their location yet, but be prepared for ANYONE that can be ANYWHERE.

And yes, you can check in at 4 :biggrin:

I recommend the second parade, less people. Santa is there. There is also free hot chocolate, and snow. I recommend resting up the next day also, you can get in at 4 , but make sure you eat early because food places close up, and there is no where to eat. Stay as late as you can, because it clears up from the crowds. You will have so much fun!

Christina, you pay so much money to be there for this event, you need to take the time to see everything. And if you do, you don’t need a map, because you will find the characters. They are not hiding :wink:

Also, we now have 2 of these threads running parallel. I am going to find the other and try to merge them, if that’s alright

For the characters that are out and about, are there any that have longer lines then most? We attended MNSSHP and there was over an hour and a half line for jack sparrow, just wondering if there is a certain character that should be seen before the long lines.

Also I saw someone mentioned SNOW? Is it snow the kids can play in? should i bring gloves lol, sorry if it sounds silly but being from Florida not used to the white stuff.

I don’t recommend the hot chocolate.
It’s mostly hot water and powder, no real milk or cream.
And you will scald your tongue if you don’t wait a half hour for your white hot beverage to cool.