My 1st 1/2 marathon

Thank you to all who has given me such great advice…
The race went well, finished at 2 hours & 1 min. pace was 9:22 mins. per mile…
Felt like such a great accomplishment especially seeing my 4 kids and husband cheering me on at the finish line…some pics attached.
now on to the Tower of Terror run in Sept. and then the Diva run in October…yikes what have i started, lol
I’m the one with the white sun visor!!

Congratulations Danielle, you made great time too!

:wink: thank you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome!

:mickey::mickey:
thank you!!!

congrats!!! Looks like you did GREAT!!!

Is it time to train for the full?

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1109591]congrats!!! Looks like you did GREAT!!!

Is it time to train for the full?[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!
and omgosh no way i don’t think i am ready for a full…:crying:
maybe if i get a few more halves under my belt…we’ll see but I doubt it :redface:

Great job! The whole running thing is addictive…maybe a triathlon some day for you? You just never know :confused:

Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself!!

Thank you!!!
oh boy a triathlon :crying::crying: lol

Thank you very much!!!

Congratulations!! That’s awesome & such a great feeling of accomplishment!
I did my 1st half in November & tackling my 2nd one next weekend! Running is definitely addictive :heart: My husband thinks I’m crazy but I just tell him - one day I won’t be able to do this, today isn’t that day so I’m going to do as much as my body will allow… & take lots of pictures because one day I want my grandkids to know granny had it in her!! :cool:
I want to hear all the details of the Tower of Terror race afterwards- we bumped our trip up a week so I won’t be running Disney this year…maybe Princess Half in February??:wub:

[QUOTE=RellaHasItALL!;1109678]Congratulations!! That’s awesome & such a great feeling of accomplishment!
I did my 1st half in November & tackling my 2nd one next weekend! Running is definitely addictive :heart: My husband thinks I’m crazy but I just tell him - one day I won’t be able to do this, today isn’t that day so I’m going to do as much as my body will allow… & take lots of pictures because one day I want my grandkids to know granny had it in her!! :cool:
I want to hear all the details of the Tower of Terror race afterwards- we bumped our trip up a week so I won’t be running Disney this year…maybe Princess Half in February??:wub:[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!
and congrats to you to!!!
good luck next weekend, what race are you doing?
and don’t worry i will def.!!! post about the TOT run :wub:

Congrats! Id love to do a runDisney event someday!

Thank you!!
This will be my first one, i am very thrilled DH is agreeing to let me go w/out the whole family

[QUOTE=pixeemom;1109690]Thank you!!!
and congrats to you to!!!
good luck next weekend, what race are you doing?
and don’t worry i will def.!!! post about the TOT run :wub:[/QUOTE]

The Run for the Dream 1/2 in Williamsburg, VA - I’m excited because I convinced the whole family to run (the 8K for DH & DD14, 1 Mile Fun Run for DS9 & 400 Meter Fun Run for DD6)— unfortunately there won’t be a new PR for me- I haven’t had as much time for training this time. I really wanted to do TOT- I’m sure it’s going to be a blast! :mickey:

awesome!
well lots of luck and congrats!!!
that is awesome the whole family is getting involved, my daughter (10) did a 5k with her school friends for our local high school, it was her first, and i think her and her friends want to do the 5k diva run in october, so she will do that with her friends and some of mine and i will run the 13.1…a week after i get back from Disney, oh lordy, lol:crying:

Fabulous accomplishment!

:wub: thank you very much!