My 1st toilet paper roll project ;)

Hi all, for those of you who seen my share post here is my first attempt, and for those who did not…I wanted to share a little project I did that I found on line…
Its a toilet paper roll mini scrap book.

This by all means is not my best work, and I def. did not have all the embellishments that I needed or wanted, I was just throwing something simple together with whatever supplies I could find in my scrap booking case, just as a test run…I used 4 rolls but I def. will add to it or when I do another I will use maybe 6 or 7 depending on how many pictures I want to use.

Oh and btw, I didn’t use the toilet paper rolls on this one, i decided to try the paper towel rolls, because they were just a little more wider when you flatten them

This booklet, is about my DD Nicole the pictures are from last year because I am THAT BEHIND on my scrap booking, lol

And the tags that you see, I used to journal about the picture…
ENJOY!!!

How did you make them?

Can we have a show of hands…how many people thought “what kind of thread is this”??? I sort of expected something that used hundreds of rolls or a rant about the quality of toilet paper at WDW. :redface:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1054094]How did you make them?

Can we have a show of hands…how many people thought “what kind of thread is this”??? I sort of expected something that used hundreds of rolls or a rant about the quality of toilet paper at WDW. :redface:[/QUOTE]

roflmao!!!

here is the link i found on line :

Paper Moose: Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album - Disney Style

and this one:

Mini Album Idea: Toilet Paper Rolls

After looking at the links, my brain yelled “brownie troop project”. But that was 20 yrs ago. But there’s always my DGDs. :wub:

and you know what, my brain said the same exact thing, so i forwarded the links to my DD’s leader…i think she already had something in mind so i don’t think they will be doing this.

Well it’s late October, 8 more meetings till Christmas. Sounds like a great little gift for parents. Start saving those rolls girls.

Ok I actually thought they where made from the toilet paper…now I’ve seen it done it makes much more sense and I love them! Very cute little books!

:mickey: Thank you!

Awesome! Nice artwork you have there… You really have that creativity working there. :wub:

aww thank you