My 2010 Trip Report!

Actually, I don’t have the pictures uploaded to the computer yet. But I was dying to start the thread! :laugh: :mickey: So, we went to bed Friday night, and woke up at 4:30 the next morning!! We were off to the happiest place on earth!

When we got there, are room was ready! Port Orleans Riverside:happy:My dad came to the car, and said, “She told me to ‘autograph’ my room key!” We laughed. So we unpacked the car, and relaxed. Well, relaxation only lasted about 15 minutes. We walked over to Ol’ Man Island. That pool is REALLY cool! My favorite part was the waterslide. After swimming, we went to bed. :sleeping: A great afternoon, and now more!

Is there anyway Disney could get better? :rolleyes: hehe

What time was your room ready? You’re the third person to mention getting a room early in the day.

Why don’t you ask your dad to “autograph” a few checks for you. :laugh::laugh:

Let me be number 4 and say that our room at WL was ready at 8:30 in the morning in June. We turned that room down and asked to be moved, but at two resorts this summer, rooms were ready early. That is a good thing or attendance is down that bad.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1045986]What time was your room ready? You’re the third person to mention getting a room early in the day.

Why don’t you ask your dad to “autograph” a few checks for you. :laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

We got there about 2:00 that afternoon, and our room was ready. It was great! :happy:

Yeah, I should ask my dad for some autographed checks. Then I could buy ALL the stuff I saw at World of Disney and Tren-D that I wanted to buy! :laugh:

We got to AKL around 2pm and our room was ready. I have a feeling it would have been ready even earlier…we were suppose to arrive by 12pm but our flight was late.

DAY TWO:happy:

we decided to head on over to HS early for rope drop. We wanted to ride Toy Story Mainia before it got CrAzY and before it was down for refurb. We also got in Rockin’ Roller Coaster, and Tower of Terror. Then we headed over the Boardwalk to eat at Big River. After, we went to MK. Bonnie, my little sister, rode Space Mountain for the first time. When we got off, my mom, missymouse, said, “Did you like it?” She said, “WHO’S UP FOR ROUND TWO?”:laugh:

We got in a lot of others. We were going to watch The Electrical Parade that night, but instead, we rode some rides. And we only got in Wishes. :smile: So then we headed back to the room.

Sorry I haven’t put up and pictures yet! I still haven’t uploaded them to the computer :glare:

Can’t wait to read more!! Sounds like your trip was off to a great start!

yes it was! and thanks!:happy:

Good job so far! It’s fun to see WDW through the eyes of a younger person (much younger than me:wink:)! I’m looking forward to seeing your pictures.:happy:

thank you!:happy::laugh: I’m still asking my mom to help me upload the pictures.:wink::smile: I made a REALLY good one of wishes!:happy:

I’m looking forward to the rest of your TR & pictures! Love your name :slight_smile:

thank you so much! And thank you, My name isn’t so after all, is it?:laugh::happy:

okay, so I STILL haven’t uploaded my pictures, but I think I’m going to today.:whistling

:happy:DAY THREE:
We got to Epcot, and waited and waited. Then we finally went in. We went to Soarin’ to pass the time before we ate breakfast with the princesses. My dad took pictures with my phone, so I should be able to post them soon. :happy:
After we ate, we spent a little more time in Epcot, like riding Maldstrom and Test Track and all those good rides. :laugh:

hopefully I will put some more later TODAY:blush:, as soon a I upload pictures. :happy:

[QUOTE=steamboat lily;1046936]okay, so I STILL haven’t uploaded my pictures, but I think I’m going to today.:whistling

:happy:DAY THREE:
We got to Epcot, and waited and waited. Then we finally went in. We went to Soarin’ to pass the time before we ate breakfast with the princesses. My dad took pictures with my phone, so I should be able to post them soon. :happy:
After we ate, we spent a little more time in Epcot, like riding Maldstrom and Test Track and all those good rides. :laugh:

hopefully I will put some more later TODAY:blush:, as soon a I upload pictures. :happy:[/QUOTE]

Not to be any pressure on you about those pictures, but some of us are really old (like over 50:rolleyes:), if you wait too long , we’ll forget what we are looking at. :laugh:

It took me several YEARS before I figured out how to post pictures. I still think I’m doing something wrong cause it takes me forever.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1046978]Not to be any pressure on you about those pictures, but some of us are really old (like over 50:rolleyes:), if you wait too long , we’ll forget what we are looking at. :laugh:

It took me several YEARS before I figured out how to post pictures. I still think I’m doing something wrong cause it takes me forever.[/QUOTE]

hehe ok! well I don’t know how to upload them, and then I have school, and I run cross country AFTER school (crazy schedule:wacko:), so I’ll try to get them posted soon!:whistling

okay. I feel really bad. I havn’t been on in FOREVER. I promise to upload pics soon.:blush: (yes, I havn’t uploaded them yet.) So, as soon as I have the pictures uploaded, the TR will be finished.

Don’t worry, Steamboat Lily. I started our TR in July and still have 4 days left to upload here. Sigh. Now that I have a little time to do it the kids are always on the main computer for school and that is where my pics are. :sad:

Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you get them loaded :happy:

[QUOTE=jen9804;1049656]Don’t worry, Steamboat Lily. I started our TR in July and still have 4 days left to upload here. Sigh. Now that I have a little time to do it the kids are always on the main computer for school and that is where my pics are. :sad:

Looking forward to seeing your pictures when you get them loaded :happy:[/QUOTE]

Hehe thank you! :happy:

Okay-- so it’s taken me over a month, so I’m just going to share the highlights and maybe post pictures asap. :blush:

Best restaurant: Via Napoli~ of course:laugh:

Okay, so we were on the bus going to Hollywood Studios. One of the Mickey-head balloon stickers were casting a shadow inthe wall of the bus. So I take out my phone to snap a picture, an this man covers up his face and ducks? I guess he though I was going to take a picture of him!! :laugh:

So my family and I were waiting in line to enter Animal Kingdom. This lady in front of me said, “I can’t wait to go to this disney zoo!!” I was thinking, it’s not a zoo!!!

We were waiting right in front of the castle for the Electric Parade to start. This lady took her son to use use restroom, and her husband lays EVERYTHING out aroun him, so we were all bunched up??

At Via Napoli, we had the NICEST waiter. He recommend he best spinach lasagna to my mom, and we all shared it (except for my brother). It was yummy! :happy: