My ADRs and Trip Itinerary

So, we are doing the platinum plan this May. Here is our itinerary. The meals I left blank are free for everyone to choose. The meals without times are because I didn’t make ADRs for them, but that’s where I’m planning on at least DH, myself, and DD going.

I am so excited about CRT and CM because we’ve never eaten there. DD has a new found obsession with Cinderella so that’s the main reason we are doing two meals with Cindy. We’ve also never done 50sPT, 1900 PF, or CG.

[U][B]Saturday 5/2[/B][/U]
Arrive via Magical Express around 10 AM or before
Spa 11 AM (DN, DM, and myself - Manicures/Pedicures)
Downtown Disney
Lunch @ Earl of Sandwich
La Nouba 6 PM
Dinner @ Kona Cafe

[U][B]Sunday 5/3[/B][/U]
Breakfast @ Chef Mickeys - 8:20 AM
Hollywood Studios
Lunch @ Sci Fi Dine In - 12:10 PM
Dinner @ 50’s Prime Time Café - 5:25 PM
Fantasmic (VIP Seating) – 8:30 PM

[U][B]Monday 5/4[/B][/U]
Breakfast @
Epcot
Dolphins in Depth Tour - 9:45 AM
Lunch @
Dinner @ Le Cellier - 5:45 PM
Illuminations (VIP Seating) - 9 PM

[U][B]Tuesday 5/5[/B][/U]
Breakfast @ Rainforest Café - 8:45 AM
Animal Kingdom
Lunch @
Dinner @ Ohana – 8:20 PM

[B][U]Wednesday 5/6[/U][/B]
Breakfast @ Cinderella’s Royal Table - 8:05 AM
Magic Kingdom
Lunch @
Dinner @ Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
Wishes (VIP Seating) - 9 PM

[U][B]Thursday 5/7[/B][/U]
Breakfast @
Lunch @
Dinner @ California Grill - 7 PM (DH and I)
Wishes Fireworks Cruise - 9:30 PM

[B][U]Friday 5/8[/U][/B]
Breakfast @
Safari Tour at AK (DNiece & her DH) - 8:30 AM
Lunch @
Parasailing (DH, myself, DNiece, her DH, DB) 3 PM
Dinner @ 1900 Park Fare 5:40 PM

[U][B]Saturday 5/9[/B][/U]
Breakfast @
Lunch @
Depart via Magical Express at 4:05 PM

Wow that is a great itinerary. Have you done the plantinum plan before?

Nope, this is the first time. :wub:

Oh so many great choices- your itenary is wonderful.

I edited the original post to put restaurants in red, shows & tours in blue, and recreation in green.

Plans are great so far…I can’t wait to see it TOTALLY FULL!!! If it were me, I’d be taking a special tour every day. I would LOVE to be able to do the Platinum Plan one day!!! You are going to have an amazing trip! :happy:

Yeah the tours sound great but they take forever. I’d rather spend it in the park, or actually enjoying the resort pool (which I have not done since I was a kid), or even playing a round of miniature golf. Who knows, I may add one more tour, but we will see.

The stuff on the itinerary is the stuff that is definitely planned. I have some other places in mind for us to eat, but I thought I would leave as much open as possible so everyone could still pick some things.

Plus, with a 2 yr old I am trying to leave lunch open as much as possible in case we need to take a CS meal back to the room then let her take a nap.

Nice choices. DH would be unhappy with all the eating, but I would love it. I love to eat!!!

Our trips will be overlapping. We arrive on the 7th, staying at CBR.

Your plans look AWESOME!! I bet you are so pumped!

(Using the Deluxe Dining plan must be appealing to those of us with toddlers. We spend so much time running around after our little princess(es) at home, we never get to eat right?? So we gotta make up for it in WDW! :laugh:)

[QUOTE=dznygrl;933245]Your plans look AWESOME!! I bet you are so pumped!

(Using the Deluxe Dining plan must be appealing to those of us with toddlers. We spend so much time running around after our little princess(es) at home, we never get to eat right?? So we gotta make up for it in WDW! :laugh:)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know what you mean. These days when we go out to eat, I don’t even order for myself much anymore, it’s more like “What can I get that Emma will eat too?” :laugh: It’s just too expensive to buy a kids meal that she will take a few bites off and then be done.

But at WDW that will all be different. I’m going to eat what I want and get her whatever she wants.

Excellent plans! I am curious, what is the difference between the platinum and deluxe plans?

double the price. They give you unlimited somethings and shows like LaNuba are included as well as the tours in the parks and recreation fun like parasailing, etc. I priced that and got sticker shock because we would not get our money’s worth out of it being that I have to be in the parks all the time, heehee.
It sure sounded wonderful though :closedeye

[QUOTE=Dopey;933347]double the price. They give you unlimited somethings and shows like LaNuba are included as well as the tours in the parks and recreation fun like parasailing, etc. I priced that and got sticker shock because we would not get our money’s worth out of it being that I have to be in the parks all the time, heehee.
It sure sounded wonderful though :closedeye[/QUOTE]

Oooh, unlimited somethings…

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=lovemysons;933370]Oooh, unlimited somethings…

:laugh::laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

Haha. I missed the “Somethings” brochure :laugh:

You get unlimited recreation (golf, mini golf, boating, etc.) & tours. I just heard back on the last few times so I will add those now.

What about the Family Magic Tour at MK? I hear GREAT things about it!!! Fun for the whole family!

Says it’s only 2 hours. I don’t know much about it. I doubt anyone else would go on another tour with me. I had to twist DH’s arm to do the Dolphin one. He’s weird :laugh:

Try the segway tour in Epcot or Fw (offroad!) We have done it and it’s great!

We had the VIP seating for wishes and wished we hadn’t bothered! It’s at the tables at the end of main street by the bakery. It’s also the smoking area and you view has lots of trees in front of the castle! We were very disapointed!

[QUOTE=missy H;933416]Try the segway tour in Epcot or Fw (offroad!) We have done it and it’s great!

We had the VIP seating for wishes and wished we hadn’t bothered! It’s at the tables at the end of main street by the bakery. It’s also the smoking area and you view has lots of trees in front of the castle! We were very disapointed![/QUOTE]

I was wondering where the wishes vip seating was.

Although I never looked into the plan so I have no idea of costs,but for me I think I would do every tour possible. Eat and tour, I can ride peter pan next trip.:laugh:

[QUOTE=jo-jo;933552]I was wondering where the wishes vip seating was.

Although I never looked into the plan so I have no idea of costs,but for me I think I would do every tour possible. Eat and tour, I can ride peter pan next trip.:laugh:[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!! You don’t get to do the Platinum Plan every trip. I’d take advantage of EVERY tour possible! :happy: