My ADRs for Sept/Oct trip

Today is 180 days out from our trip so it is ADR time.

Got everything we wanted and basically at the times we wanted as well. Hopefully that means the parks may not be as crowded. :slight_smile:

Here is our game plan:

The Plaza Restaurant
Grand Floridian Cafe
Kouzzina
Boma
San Angel Inn
Le Chefs de France

Pretty excited. Only restaurant we have eaten in is The Plaza Restaurant.

Looks yummy! Glad you were able to get everything you wanted!!

Looks yummy! Believe it or not I’ve never been to any of those but we are trying Boma in June.

Let me know what you think. I have read some pretty good reviews of the place. I heard the Zebra Domes are to die for!

Congrats on the 180 mark!

What a great selection! It looks like we will be in the WDW at the same time. I just finished doing my ADR’s and the only one I couldn’t get was Le Cellier…but I’m going to keep trying.

Yep, keep trying. That is a tough ressie to get even with the 2 TS credits for dinner.

Have you thought of trying it for lunch?

Your ADRS look great! I have never tried the plaza. . .how is it?

[QUOTE=skunis1;1106381]Yep, keep trying. That is a tough ressie to get even with the 2 TS credits for dinner.

Have you thought of trying it for lunch?[/QUOTE]

I’m trying to get it for lunch. They did have a ressie for 4:00, but that is considerd dinner and I really didn’t want to pay 2 credits. I thought lunch would be open because of the F&W, but I guess alot of people have the same idea as I do, to do lunch there and F&W for dinner. I’m sure it will work out.

You guys aren’t the only ones.

We’re not going to make ADR’s this trip until 30 days out, and then only 2-3 max. We will just play the rest as it comes. We have never had a problem finding someplace to eat. And it forces us to try something different.
And besides, with F&W Fest going on there is always something to sample in Epcot.

Looks good. We really like the Plaza Restaurant, it’s a nice break from fast food and big meals. Chefs is another regular for us for lunch. I love the french onion soup, even in the summer.

We loved it. They had a special that wasnt on the menu, meatloaf. Gave us two huge pieces. We couldn’t finish it was so much and it tasted great.

O ok. Since it is free dining time people need to use up their TS credits. With the F&W they may want to do signature dining so they can enjoy the F&W other nights for dinner.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1106421]You guys aren’t the only ones.

We’re not going to make ADR’s this trip until 30 days out, and then only 2-3 max. We will just play the rest as it comes. We have never had a problem finding someplace to eat. And it forces us to try something different.
And besides, with F&W Fest going on there is always something to sample in Epcot.[/QUOTE]

We didn’t want to miss out on a restaurant we really wanted so we did the 180 days out ressies.

Last time went with free dining we saw many people turned away at some of the restaurants we were at.