My ADR's...hopefully

Saturday is my day for making ADR’s. It will be my first time so I’m getting nervous. Everyone else seems to be posting theirs so here are mine. If something seems really wrong please let me know. I won’t be offended. I need all the help I can get LOL

Sept 11-Arrival day near midnight so no dining
Sept 12-AK- CS for lunch and dinner. Maybe restaurantosaurus
Sept 13-DHS- backlot express for lunch and Mama Melrose for dinner with the Fantasmic package (hopefully)
Sept 14-MK- Chef Mickey for breakfast and CS for dinner with fireworks to follow
Sept 15- Rest Day Boma for late breakfast and Planet Hollywood for dinner
Sept 16-AK- CS for lunch and dinner
Sept 17-MK- Pecos Bill for lunch and The Plaza for dinner
Sept 18-Epcot- Akershus for breakfast and Coral Reef for Dinner
Sept 19 Leave at 8:00 so no dining :crying:

I’m not too fussy on any of the times for TS meals. I’m hoping that by beinig flexible I will have a better shot at what I want. I do know Boma breakfast will be later on like 10 or 10:30 so we can sleep in a bit. Mama Melrose has to be early too but I will take what I can get. Also, do I need to make a reservation for Planet Hollywood? I do welcome all comments, good or bad.

Looks pretty good so far-a quick suggestion would be to have a back-up plan for each day so that if you can’t get your first choice you aren’t rushing to come up with something on the spot or having to call back again.

I would definitely recommend a back up for the Mama Melrose Fantasmic Pkg-I have yet to get in there with a Fantasmic ressie. Maybe just a coincidence and time of year I go but I try to be flexible and still I can never seem to get in at that restaurant.

Best of luck to you.

I think you will be fine on everything because you are a party of 2 like us. We got every single one we wanted at all the times we wanted BECAUSE we are a party of 2.
I didn’t make ADR for planet Hollywood but I think I’m going to call now and do so. We get a voucher with our package so I need to remember what time we have to use it by.

I tried the Fantasmic Package and both nights the show was playing was booked solid… Oh well, better luck next year I guess…LOL… We usually get a pretty good spot since my son is in a wheelchair, so that was no worries, but was the “thing” my daughter wanted to do on her birthday…

WOO HOO It’s only 6:23 AM and my day is already made. I called this morning for my ADR and had such an easy call! I got right through and the CSR was so friendly. Her computer went down as we were trying to make the first reservation but apart from that everything went super smooth. The best news? I got everything that I wanted within 5 minutes of the time I suggested. Including the Fantasmic package! MM wasn’t available so I had to change to H&V but in my mind, so what? I had feared the worst and ended up with the best. Now, off to bed so I can dream about my reservations LOL

[QUOTE=kimblebee;968123]WOO HOO It’s only 6:23 AM and my day is already made. I called this morning for my ADR and had such an easy call! I got right through and the CSR was so friendly. Her computer went down as we were trying to make the first reservation but apart from that everything went super smooth. The best news? I got everything that I wanted within 5 minutes of the time I suggested. Including the Fantasmic package! MM wasn’t available so I had to change to H&V but in my mind, so what? I had feared the worst and ended up with the best. Now, off to bed so I can dream about my reservations LOL[/
QUOTE]

Congrats! Its such a great feeling to know you can rest asure with what you wanted. Now go back to sleep and dream about your trip.

Glad to hear you got what you wanted! The success stories lately are making me feel better about my 90 day mark coming up on Thursday. DH’s only request for the vacation is Le Cellier. Here’s hoping.

So glad you got everything you wanted at great times. I’m starting to see a trend here, parties of 2 are making out pretty well. I see you have 9/14 as a MK day, I hope you will consider making it to our meet and greet at Epcot. We haven’t picked a time yet, but so far there are definitely two of us.

I didn’t know there was a meet and greet planned! I would be up for that. I’m sure we can sneak away from MK for an hour or so because I have 2 days planned there. The reservations sure make the whole thing real. I have nothing to worry about now until it’s time to pack. WOW It’s totally setting in now. I am going to WDW in 90 sleeps. Or is it 89? Either way, WOO HOOO

Woo Hoo is right! I’m right there with you as far as double digits. I’ll post in the meet and greet thread details about the meeting location. I am just trying to pick the right time and location for the most people to attend.

I don’t think she can get into the meet thread because it is in chit chat. Don’t you need 100 posts :confused: