My beach club review

hello, who wants to know how beach club is? well for those who do, i will tell you… first up, rooms: nice, the beds where comfy, the tv had lots of channels, and that includes: disneycannel, that 7 must dos thing, the weather, cbs, and lots more. now how about, the walk to epcot?: its close to epcot, very very close, so close we can watch the fire works out on the patio,
they sound like grenads going of on the porch! but it is very close to epcot, when you walk down the walk way to epcot… you come out of france… the pool was nice… the pirate slide though was to high for me, (I am afriad of heights) but the pool its-self was so cool, (perfect for a sumer day) cape may cafe: a perfect tasty disney buffet, filled with charecters! (micky ,minnie etc.) overall i would give it a :biggrin: , so i give bc a 96/100 rating… see ya real soon pal! but not with out, the pictures!!! :biggrin:

We love the Beach & Yacht Club! Great pics, can’t wait for the rest.

Thanks for the review- it was cool, and I loved the photo’s too.

[COLOR=“Blue”]:mickey:Nice review and thanks for the pictures too ![/COLOR]

We loved the beach club and hope to be able to save enough to stay there again one day. the slide was closed for repairs when we were there, but that was okay because we were able to go to the Boardwalk and use their pool…it was nice with lots of fun activities for the kids.

Thank you for the review! And the pictures!

We are renting DVC points in July and are booked as of now at SSR and on a wait list for BCV or BWV. BCV is our first choice so we are keeping our fingers crossed, even our toes.

We did a split stay at BWV and SSR. I hope you are able to get the length of your stay at either BCV or BWV. If not, I will be curious to hear your thoughts on SSR.

Very cool review … Very close to Epcot is one of the things we were looking for if we did not stay on a monorail resort… Thanks TVL !!! :pirate:

I really have to disagree when it comes to Disney’s cable offerings (and I am far from the only one)

No Comedy Central
No Cartoon Network
No Nick
No Fox News (some people do watch it, not me)
No History Channel
No Discovery Channel
No FX
No HBO
No Showtime
No NFL network
No Turner Classic Movies
No Travel Channel (despite how often they run Disney shows)

There’s more, but these would be channels that people would want to have.
On the other hand, you get every single ESPN network there is and ABC’s cable news station (yeah, who knew there was an ABC News cable network:wink:)

They also need to pick up more of the HD versions of what they carry now that many rooms have been given HDTVs.

There are also two secret channels that they used to leave available in the deluxe resorts, the lobby Disney cartoon channel and a local continuous radar picture with NOAA Weather Radio for the audio, if I recall correctly on 96 and 99.

Love Beach Club. . . stayed there a few times, going back in October 2011.

Love the proximity to Epcot.

Love the pool. DD loves the slide. I love the sand.

Love the beds.

A little tired of the 7 must sees at Disney, though! :wacko:

We loved BC but the rooms are a bit dated. Thats the one thing I did not like. If I am paying that kind of price,I would think they should keep it up a bit more. There was alot of wear showing.

Do I remember reading somewhere they’d just finished doing rehab on a bunch of rooms? Maybe I’m crazy (that’s possible with the 2 year old driving me nuts in my house…) or was reading about another resort.

We stayed at BWV last year and it was our first time in the Epcot area and LOVED it. This year we are staying at the BCV and bringing family members with us.

I too seem to remember hearing the BWV rooms were refurbished recently but I can’tseem to find any pics on line.

Great review! We’ve only been to the Beach Club to eat, but loved the feel of it there!

So glad to hear that you enjoyed it. Can’t wait to see for myself next month!!!

[QUOTE=honeypot;1067536]We stayed at BWV last year and it was our first time in the Epcot area and LOVED it. This year we are staying at the BCV and bringing family members with us.

I too seem to remember hearing the BWV rooms were refurbished recently but I can’tseem to find any pics on line.[/QUOTE]

Based on the info I can find, BC was refurbished in 2008/2009. There are trip reviews on various websites from 08/09 saying the resort was currently being updated. I believe BW was done either right before this or right after.