My daughter got in

my daughter in we found out today I havent had the chance to go on the site. any hints we are soooooooo happy. she called me at work she leaves Jan 9 she is staying at Vista way apts …

Wow! Congrats to your DD. So exciting. Be sure and let us know all about things unfold.

Tell your DD Congratulations! I did the college program in the Fall of '06 and permanently relocated to Orlando. If you have any questions, please let me know!

yay, congratulations. How fun. You must go and visit her all the time while she’s down there. I would :biggrin:

That is AWESOME news… keep us posted on where she will be

HOw does ones apply online??? for a disney job??

That’s great news!

That is fantastic, now you will have an excuse to go more often.

congrats to your daughter

That is very cool! Congrats to your daughter. :smile:

Congratulations!!! I guess this means you’ll have to make a trip or to down to check on things…

How exciting!! Congrats!

What fun! Can’t wait to hear all about it! :happy:

for the college program you have to take at least one semester of classes. web site is disney college program.com

that is too cool. IM sure we will have alot as it gets closer thanks bunches for the help

I did the college program in Fall of 06 also. It was one of the best things I’ve done, and was a life changing experience for me. Now I’m a campus rep for the college program. If you have questions I’d be glad to answer them. Your daughter will have the time of her life. It is a lot of hard work, but the rewards are great. Tell her to take advantage of every opportuntity to learn and experience. The program is what you make of it, and there are so many opportunites.

A good friend of ours did the program last year. She loved it. She’s now relocated to Orlando and is working at Planet Hollywood.

Tell your DD congratulations!

Congratulations! Can’t wait to hear all about it as it unfolds!

Congrats To Her!!

Congratulations! She must be so excited. Keep us updated with the details!