My Dec2008 Magical Surprise trip

well, I know I am kinda new to the website but I found the pictures of my trip in december so maybe if I can post some of those I will be able to tell my story.

while on the way to disney we saw this sign which meant we were doing really good in getting to where we were going.

So after our 3hr drive from miami. we arrive at all star movies!
we chacked into the Fantasia building

[QUOTE=DiZ NeE O8;921354]well, I know I am kinda new to the website but I found the pictures of my trip in december so maybe if I can post some of those I will be able to tell my story.

while on the way to disney we saw this sign which meant we were doing really good in getting to where we were going.[/QUOTE]

Oh the Disney Power Plant! Love that pole! :heart:

so as our first day we headed out for our favorite park. MK!!! and ofcourse not missing out on anything we saw a couple of shows rode the train and we got to see the opening show of the park with a yomd family which was pretty cool! sorry I have it on video

btw does this hat look big on my head? lol! do you guys like it? I loved it but I didn’t think it was worth $29.99. lol! what do you guys think?

So we decided to leave the park around like 7pm when the park closes at 10pm though due to weather! (we had A hurricane warning and we just happened to be on the monorail which was a bad idea but we got this pic of the christmas tree outside of the contemporary. that tree was BENT!!!

so the second day we decided just to go around the major hotels and pin trade. we just happen to take pictures of the BLT which were being built.

that same night I surprised my g/f with a reservation at the whispering canyon inside our favorite hotel the WL which we have never stayed in.(we just love the way it looks.)

and my g/f made the biggest mistake SHE ASKED FOR KETCHUP!!! lol!

on the third day we went to AK!!!

and we got dream fastpasses BUT it was freezing and I went so underdressed. My g/f and I made a bet that eachother would not ride the river rapids I was up for it b/c I snuck a towel into my bookbag but I got SOAKED!!! woot woot!

so then on the 4th day we spent some time in DTD pin trading and shopping and we met another quest and he handed my g/f and I tickets to Busch gardens that was soooooo cool! but we had plans for that day! we had VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
I got one of my fav characters. woody got lucky

so then on the next day we happened to go to use the busch garden tickets! I told my g/f she needed to ride Sheikra but yea! we met up with the new freind that we made and he gave us some awesome info and help! my g/f went on sheikra but I owed her a mickey ears ice cream when we got back to DW!

on the fifth day we had a planned DVC meeting. which we had been discussing before with freinds and other members. with the beautiful frame in the office!

WE GOT DVC!!! But, we got bills!!! boooooooooo!!! lol!

well, on this same night I surprised my g/f with dinner at CRT it was so magical b/c we were watching wishes and then oh! babe! lets go to the front of the castle and we were walking up the front of the castle while wishes was finishing my g/f was crying and she was like OMG!!! babe I feel like a princess! what are you doing? oh nothing dont worry! I dont have the pictures of the castle yet(they are on my g/f’s camera) but we got a table right next to the window with the most beautiful view with a direct view to the carousel and the back area! lol!

if you guys think we look tired! we wake up early and go to sleep super late. lol! disney and what it does to people!

the sixth day we went to HS and ofcourse had to show the most magical hat we went to get pastpasses for Toy story mania and got magic fastpasses to Lights, Motors, Action, then went and ride HTH, RRC, saw the indiana jones stunt spectacular. rode TS mania and did a couple more things saw fantasmic and Nite nite! we were so tired this day! btw the ice cream at the DVC show thing is the best Ice cream OMG!!!

I loved reading this TR and your photographs are fabulous= and what a gorgeous couple you two are, so photogenic too! thank you so much for sharing, that brightened up a very dull Friday afternoon.

thank you very much!

Very enjoyable. Put me in the mood for MY TRIP in 2 WEEKS, heh!

Great TR and pics! Welcome home neighbor! I just used my developer pts for christmas and love it. Congrats on the purchase! WELCOME TO MB!

Well, I’m Jealous. :frown:

woot! woot! im going on Feb 7-8 and I will have another TR and for those individuals that want pics of SSR I will take as many as possible.

Not to worry, I can see that you have a trip coming up to a resort I couldn’t afford without worrying a bit :closedeye
You could say that I am jealous:laugh: