My Disney Countdown

Hooray! Hooray! I hit 100 posts today!!! :laugh: :laugh:

How do I get my Disney Countdown . . . does it just appear or is there something I have to do? It is 100 posts right??

Thanks!!! So happy to be a part of MouseBuzz . . . you guys all ROCK with your fantastic trip reports, tips, and TRICKS!! :mickey:

It takes a little while to show up, the system has to recognize you have 100 posts, and move you into the right category. It usually takes about an hour, sometimes it is way faster.

Just click on the “Edit Options” under the “Quick Links” menu item. Once you get to that page, just scroll all the way down to the bottom, you will see it listed there. Just fill out the forms, put in your date, and make sure you enable the countdown. Once that is done, it should show up under all your posts.

congrats on 100!! just a couple more months and you can join us in chitchat (have to be a member for 3 months, with 100+ posts)!

can’t wait to see your countdown!!

I too cannot wait for my countdown clock. I only have to wait until September…then I will have been part of MB for three months!!!

The countdown clock is a lot of fun!! It is one of my favorite “perks” of MB!!

She hasn’t been here 3 months…:sad:

I was just going to type the same thing. You have to have 100 posts and 3 months of membership.

OH, OK well something to look forward too then . . . like I said, I love the tips and the fact that everyone here LOVES DISNEY . . . so many of my friends are like “Haven’t you been there done that 100X already?” They just don’t get it like you all do!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly so stay with us, we can all be nutz together :wink:

Yep, I am so tired of hearing “didn’t you go last year?”!!! yes, I did, and I am going again! I’d go every couple weeks if i could!!! silly non-disney-crazed people!!

People don’t even bother asking me that anymore…lol

so, dana - are you going anytime soon?