My Disney Obsession Has Entered a New Territory

We cloth diaper our 15 month old dd. Cute cloth diapers are another obsession of mine, besides all things Disney of course. So what happens when you combine Disney and diapers? One mama who is in big trouble. There is one WAHM who custom makes diapers with the fabric of your choice. I ordered a diaper from her last night with this fabric:
HAUNTED MANSION on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
My dd is going o be sporting a Haunted Mansion poop catcher. This ladyhas other Disney fabric, from Minnie Mouse, to Mickey, Donald, the Nightmare Before Xmas, all kinds. Dh is going to kill me.

Wow!

That’s SO wrong on so many levels. Just think what that poor child is going to be DOING to Mickey, Minnie & gang! :blow: :eek:

I hope that you are prepared for YEARS of therapy… :laugh:

OMG! That is so cool! Would have loved that for DD!

[QUOTE=AprilandtheKids;1032539]We cloth diaper our 15 month old dd. Cute cloth diapers are another obsession of mine, besides all things Disney of course. So what happens when you combine Disney and diapers? One mama who is in big trouble. There is one WAHM who custom makes diapers with the fabric of your choice. I ordered a diaper from her last night with this fabric:
My dd is going o be sporting a Haunted Mansion poop catcher. This ladyhas other Disney fabric, from Minnie Mouse, to Mickey, Donald, the Nightmare Before Xmas, all kinds. Dh is going to kill me.[/QUOTE]

And to think, another poster didn’t like my Stitch avatar because it was icky!! Always knew Stitch has a little boogie in him!

[QUOTE=AprilandtheKids;1032539]We cloth diaper our 15 month old dd. Cute cloth diapers are another obsession of mine, besides all things Disney of course. So what happens when you combine Disney and diapers? One mama who is in big trouble. There is one WAHM who custom makes diapers with the fabric of your choice. I ordered a diaper from her last night with this fabric:
My dd is going o be sporting a Haunted Mansion poop catcher. This ladyhas other Disney fabric, from Minnie Mouse, to Mickey, Donald, the Nightmare Before Xmas, all kinds. Dh is going to kill me.[/QUOTE]

Well, how sad is it that I want another baby simply so I can order the Disney themed cloth diapers, thanks to your post. DH has supported my Disney Obsession so far. What are the chances of him taking it to a new level???:ohmy:

April you’re a nut. :laugh:

but hey if they have to wear a diaper, why not be stylish? I mean heck, Huggies has ‘jean’ diapers now. :rolleyes:

Ohhhhhh girl, don’t get a CDer started on those jean looking Huggies :glare:

jen, if you do have another baby, cloth diapering, even having custom Disney diapers made(you can actually find Disney fabrics and diapers in quite a few spots), will save you tons of money over disposables :wub:

So cool, I see nothing wrong with that

It personally love it!!! The idea of using cloth diapers is great for the environment!!! And I love the idea of the theme fabric cuz the old white cloth ones are so boring!!!

I love the idea of an HM diaper and I LOVE that HM fabric!!! Where would I find some?? (Fabric, not diapers. :laugh:)

I want to know where to get some WDW fabric too. I want to make a cloth folder for DDs Pin collection. She doesn’t want to use a lanyard this year.

I’m not sure where my diaper maker got that particular print, I can ask her if you’d like. But I did find this site for Disney fabrics:
Disney Fabrics- We provide a large selection of Disney Character fabrics

That is absolutly fantastic! I love it!

Surprisingly I’ve been wearing HM diaper of years now* :eek: :laugh: