My Disney paper work already?!?!

I already got my luggage tags & magical express info!!! I’m not leaving for another 34 days :huh::ohmy:

I’m not used to getting paperwork directly form Disney, I’ve always used AAA. Is there more paperwork to come or is that it?? I don’t have anything about our room.

No that is usually it…but it does mean you are getting close.

That means mine should be appearing in the next 2 weeks

Oh how exciting- almost there!

That is exciting. Keep looking at the stuff :laugh:

I just returned from WDW and while there, they sent me another packet - how odd :blink:

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1064272]I already got my luggage tags & magical express info!!! I’m not leaving for another 34 days :huh::ohmy:

I’m not used to getting paperwork directly form Disney, I’ve always used AAA. Is there more paperwork to come or is that it?? I don’t have anything about our room.[/QUOTE]

The information that comes with your tags should include information on your room.

Receiving that package is always an exciting day!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1064315]That is exciting. Keep looking at the stuff :laugh:

I just returned from WDW and while there, they sent me another packet - how odd :blink:[/QUOTE]

Me too! I got back to a packet welcoming us to Disney and describing our resort for us. A bit late in sending that one!

Tinker, we ended up getting 2 packets before we left, which is unusual. One had the luggage tags and the other had a booklet of information about our resort and a few coupons in the back. Maybe you’ll be getting another package soon.

[QUOTE=princesslindsey;1064418]Me too! I got back to a packet welcoming us to Disney and describing our resort for us. A bit late in sending that one!

Tinker, we ended up getting 2 packets before we left, which is unusual. One had the luggage tags and the other had a booklet of information about our resort and a few coupons in the back. Maybe you’ll be getting another package soon.[/QUOTE]

That would make sense. All I received were our luggage tags…:huh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1064315]That is exciting. Keep looking at the stuff :laugh:

I just returned from WDW and while there, they sent me another packet - how odd :blink:[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you get to go again?:huh::laugh:

Sheesh, I wish :pinch: