My Disneyland Slideshow on YouTube

To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland a couple of years ago, I created a personal slideshow movie -utilizing pics from our trips there from 2000-2004 and setting them to music and soundtrack from the park itself. It’s sort of an audio-visual walk through the parks as it looked prior to it’s 50th birthday.:mickey:

I thought I’d share them with you all here, since there’s no better audience!
Enjoy:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I really love all your pictures & music! It’s really getting me excited for my June trip to Disneyland! Thank you for showing us, all of your captions were really helpful & the music was perfect.

If you are interested I made a similar video, only a lot shorter. :smile:
Video of DisneylandSlideshow2007 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wow you guys!! soooo talented- I loved looking at both your shows- especially as I have never been to Disneyland- thank you so much for an enjoyable viewing!

Jess/Dan, that was wonderful! Loved it.
I was actually amazed at how similiar they started.
Great Minds Think Alike!:mickey: (Or is that “Great Mice Think Alike” around these parts?)
I was inspired by the 50th Anniversary Album - started putting pics to the soundtrack and then realized we’d taken enough pics to go through the whole park.

Thanks for sharing that, it made me all teary-eyed (the song at the end)!
:mickey:

Tony! It’s so great to see you!! Your videos are always awesome, going to check it out right now!