Early Entry Plan for Saturday
Fantasyland. Hurry to Peter Pan, directly to Peter Pan… and then do the rest of the Fantasyland (with the exception of Small World). The hour of EE should be more than enough time for this! (Make sure you arrive at the front gate well before the EE starts… so before 7am. You can do it!) We did do it!! We were the 3rd family to ride PP. It was funny because there was a young couple in line ahead of us, and she was determined to be the first to ride and was so excited. She had a pink hat and we just followed here the whole way. It was fun to see someone else so obsessed.
b. Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride Fun for dh. He told me a story of when he was 15 with a friend at WDW riding and they rode so much they timed the ride and got out in one of the open spaces and roamed around. :eek: Luckly they did not get caught. He pointed out all the exits to me LOL
c. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland cute
d. Feeling a lot of self loathing? Take a ride on Snow White. There’s a reason there’s no line. Instead of riding, why don’t you just look up to the window above the ride? Someone may pull aside the curtain…It was there, we road it, lol
e. Pinocchio. Very basic dark ride, but better than Snow White. check
f. Storybook Canal Boats. Total affront to your DS’s dignity. This is definitely “oh how cute!” time. We all liked this including ds
g. You can pretty much see everything offered by Casey Jr. just by looking at it. Probably not worth standing in line for. One evening DS and I rode this. We were monkeys in the cage. LOL. That song is stuck in my head.
Disneyland Day A (featuring the right side of the park)
- Send a runner to grab an FP for Space Mountain. (Yeah, that’s this day.) Much smoother ride that at WDW. It rings a bell that I have heard this before.
- Finding Nemo submarines. One of my favorites
- At this point, you can probably get another FP. Get it for Star Tours. Nope, no one wanted to ride this and I was scared of the motion sickness aspect.
- Check out the line for Autopia. It’s usually long- decide if it’s worth it! Keep in mind that it’s something best done in the morning- it’s one of those hot lines. Groan, the line was only 10 min and it broke down. We hung on and wished we had not. We knew better, oh well
- Ride Buzz Lightyear 6 or 7 times. (No? That’s just me? Okay. Do it once.) We did quite a few times over the trip. Love the detachable lasers.
- There’s never a good time for the Astro-Orbitor. Your call! Nope
- Go around the sadly closed Matterhorn back to Small World. Ride if you like to! If not, just admire the façade and the topiary. It’s very cool. We ended up doing this right when it opened at 11. I love this DL version and the Disney characters in the scenes
- Check out Toontown: Everybody’s houses, all the gags, all the fun little details. DS loved. We like the Gadget Coaster too
- Roger Rabbit has an FP… but if it’s early enough in the day, just ride. (I’m only recommending this because it’s different. I don’t think I’ve set foot in that building in 15 years. I just never think about it, and I’m actually always surprised when I see that it’s still open.) Road a different day beacause it was there - yawn
So that’s the morning commando plan. You’ll still have a lot of time. Go back and use your FPs for Star Tours and Space Mountain during the afternoon when the regular lines are long. Keep getting FPs for other attractions in the afternoon. I didn’t list Captain EO (not a fan), but that’s good for the afternoon. Never made it there.