My Girl Princess Tea

Has anyone done this? I have a DD5 who would love this but I am wondering if it is truly worth the money.

35 days to go!!

it sounds neat, but we haven’t done it and unless there is some huge windfall, doubt we will. i’d love to hear from someone who has though!!

Never done it but seen it being set up and it looked so cute! Some great reviews : AllEars.net Review Page - My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea - Powered by ReviewPost

We once has a massively huge thread on this topic.

The concencus was that the little girls that did it for the most part had a wonderful time - BUT it was really geared to the 4 to 8 set - older than that and most the girls thought it was too babyish. As for the price, most were split down the middle - if you think your daughter will enjoy it and are aware of the price and it’s ok with you, then that’s all that should matter.

With the opening of the Bibbity-Bobbity Boutique AND events like the Princess Tea Party, parents really have tough choices, unless you’ve won the lottery…

I prefer tea at the Grand Floridian. It’s less girly. :laugh:

DD and I did this and loved it!! I highly recommend it - here is a link (hope I did that right) to my TR (which I just noticed that I never finished! :blush:) and it’s at the end of the 1st page.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/36214-ssns-awesome-disney-spring-break.html

Thank you so much for posting the link to your TR. It sounds like it was great fun. If I am able to get a reservation, I’m going to keep it a surprise!