My itinerary! TOO MUCH?

We are trying to fit alot in this trip due to the fact that my parents paid for us to upgrade to the Silver Plan!!

I am worried we will burn out!!!

We arrive in Clearwater on 9/15 for 4 days. Then on to shhhhh Universal and the Hard Rock Hotel for 2 nights!!

THEN on to WDW

We will arrive on Property EARLY on Tuesday 9/21

Tuesday ~ MGM We have a PS for Sci-Fi for lunch
We will spend most of the day there and then on to
Whispering Canyon for dinner and DTD for DQ in the
evening!!
Wed ~ MK Early PS at CP!! Spend the day at MK Then on to
HoopdeDoo at 7:15
Thurs ~ Early PS at Chef Mickey’s!! Then on to BB!! At 6 pm we are going to
Mickey’s BBQ then over to MK for Wishes
Fri ~ Epcot Early PS for Princess story book breakfast!!
Garden Grill for Rehitching Ceremony and lunch!! Then in the
evening over to Beach club to eat at Beaches and Cream and
Do our Illuminations Cruise!!!
Sat ~ PS for Donald’s Breakfastosaurus!! Spend at least most of the day at
AK ~ Then Ohana’s for dinner and maybe Fantasmic!!
Sun~ Ps at Ohana’s for breakfast then hit probably MK again!!!

Sun evening fly home :sad: !!

I am aware plans my alter some!! We actually would like to fit in parasailing maybe on Thurs or rent the water mice boats!!

Does it seemed too packed?? I mean that is WDW right??
It may be awhile before we can come back so we want it to really be a great trip for the kids!!!

Anything I am missing??

I think you’ll burn out if you don’t sleep in one morning. I know that the Princess Breakfast is really tough to get, but with the IllumiNations cruise that night, I think you’ll be well served to sleep in on Friday. You’re going to need it.

And… you could always coordinate cancelling the breakfast with someone else at DC who’d like to do it that morning. That would be a great way to spread the magic.

Or, if you’re dead set on the Princess breakfast, then you should definately sleep in on Blizzard Beach day (Thursday). Cancel the Chef Mickey’s breakfast.

Just my two cents.

Yea maybe so!! I may have to give up one of those breakfasts!! I just have my … UH I mean my kids just have their hearts set on it!! :whistling

I was thinking on the Epcot day we may go back to the Resort in the afternoon to rest!!

I agree with what MerlinMatt said, you are gonna need to sleep in a day or two. If you can’t, try to get back and take a rest between the parks and dinner PS’.

You picked a great variety of PS’. Hope you have a great time!

Your itinerary is alot like ours always is!! We go to WDW and PACK our days as full as we can!!

We love it that way. We do all the EMHs and then stay late and hit the fireworks at whatever park or do late dinners - and we don’t go back to the hotel during the day!!

We don’t burn out - including our 3 kids - and we always have a blast!! Just be flexible, if your having a hard time - take a break.

HAVE FUN!!