[QUOTE=faerie dust;942837]i just got home form work and found this in my email from my travel agent … it is not what im looking for but would be something a little extra… too cute for a small fry. at $15.00 not a bad price.
Five new table merchandise items can now ordered at buffets and select Character dining experiences! These options, including table décor, goodie bags and a unique new dining experience, are available to order now by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Guests can choose one or all of the following:
* Table Décor Pop-up Centerpiece: A decorative celebration pop-up for the center of the table. US $5.99 plus tax.
* Basic Goodie Bag: Includes a Mickey hat, matching game, coloring book and crayons in a clear logo wrap. US $4.99 plus tax
* Deluxe Goodie Bag: Includes all Basic Goodie Bag components plus a magnet activity set and straw, in a cloth logo bag. US $9.99 plus tax.
*Please note that this option is not available at Tusker House Restaurant or Boma – Flavors of Africa.
* Pirates Treasure Chest Mini Cake: Includes a Pirates Treasure Chest container with individual loaf cake, “Celebrate!” flag and toy. US $15.00 plus tax.
* Princess Jewelry Chest Mini Cake: Includes a Princess Jewelry Chest container with individual loaf cake, “Celebrate!” flag and toy. US $15.00 plus tax.
These items will be available at ‘Ohana, 1900 Park Fare Restaurant, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Princess Storybook Dining), Biergarten, Boma – Flavors of Africa, Cape May Café, Chef Mickey’s Restaurant, Hollywood & Vine, Garden Grill Restaurant, The Crystal Palace, Trail’s End Restaurant and Tusker House Restaurant.[/QUOTE]
How come you decided against this cake. Looks great! Costs less! How big is it?