"My Mini Cake Surprise"

does anyone know what this includes i am trying to find something special for dh b day…

I don’t know but it sounds yummy!!

Never heard of it…anxiously waiting for someone in-the-know to share! Where are you all-knowing Buzzers?

it is something special new for the celebration… I want to order a cake for my dh b day … we are going to narcooses.:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

Here you go! It was listed on the Disney site:

Customize Your Special Occasion

Cakes - My Mini Surprise Cake

* Dining Extras
* Special Experiences

Our new personal-size party cakes come in a special Disney Princess Jewelry Box or Pirates Treasure Chest container, with a special surprise toy! They make the perfect treat to a Disney dining celebration. Available at Character dinning and buffet locations.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;942457]Here you go! It was listed on the Disney site:

Customize Your Special Occasion

Cakes - My Mini Surprise Cake

* Dining Extras
* Special Experiences

Our new personal-size party cakes come in a special Disney Princess Jewelry Box or Pirates Treasure Chest container, with a special surprise toy! They make the perfect treat to a Disney dining celebration. Available at Character dinning and buffet locations.

[/QUOTE]
thank you so much i want to order a cake for narcooses. i thought this would be cute some other night… i will call to see how much… he loves pirates.
I m thinking of either this or the gift basket with pretzels and beers from around the world to have delivered to the room.

Oh, that’s too cute! Too bad DD won’t be eating solids yet or I’d get one to celebrate her first trip when (IF, still convincing DH) we go!

i just got home form work and found this in my email from my travel agent … it is not what im looking for but would be something a little extra… too cute for a small fry. at $15.00 not a bad price.

Five new table merchandise items can now ordered at buffets and select Character dining experiences! These options, including table décor, goodie bags and a unique new dining experience, are available to order now by calling 407-WDW-DINE.

Guests can choose one or all of the following:

* Table Décor Pop-up Centerpiece: A decorative celebration pop-up for the center of the table. US $5.99 plus tax.
* Basic Goodie Bag: Includes a Mickey hat, matching game, coloring book and crayons in a clear logo wrap. US $4.99 plus tax
* Deluxe Goodie Bag: Includes all Basic Goodie Bag components plus a magnet activity set and straw, in a cloth logo bag. US $9.99 plus tax.
  *Please note that this option is not available at Tusker House Restaurant or Boma – Flavors of Africa.
* Pirates Treasure Chest Mini Cake: Includes a Pirates Treasure Chest container with individual loaf cake, “Celebrate!” flag and toy. US $15.00 plus tax.
* Princess Jewelry Chest Mini Cake: Includes a Princess Jewelry Chest container with individual loaf cake, “Celebrate!” flag and toy. US $15.00 plus tax.

These items will be available at ‘Ohana, 1900 Park Fare Restaurant, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Princess Storybook Dining), Biergarten, Boma – Flavors of Africa, Cape May Café, Chef Mickey’s Restaurant, Hollywood & Vine, Garden Grill Restaurant, The Crystal Palace, Trail’s End Restaurant and Tusker House Restaurant.

[QUOTE=faerie dust;942547]thank you so much i want to order a cake for narcooses. i thought this would be cute some other night… i will call to see how much… he loves pirates.
I m thinking of either this or the gift basket with pretzels and beers from around the world to have delivered to the room.[/QUOTE]

Where do you order the beer basket at??

Oh those are really cute!

http://www.disneyflorist.com/flpics/09-4086AA.gif

1503 Live Oak Ln, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Local: 407-827-3505
He Be A Pirate

Local Delivery Only

Delivery Information

He Be A Pirate HeBeAPirate

Argh! Any pirate be happy eatin’ these snacks and washin’ it down with beers from around the world! A pirate hat and eye patch are included to conceal his identity. What a swashbucklin’ birthday or vacation this will be!

US $97.00

Add US $2.95 service fee per order

Add 6.5% tax

Oh those treasure boxes are soo cute! What a clever idea for a child’s birthday.

Thanks for the price info. I was going to call WDW in the morn but don’t need to now. I’m going to order the princess cake for my DD’s 8th bday…

[QUOTE=faerie dust;942837]i just got home form work and found this in my email from my travel agent … it is not what im looking for but would be something a little extra… too cute for a small fry. at $15.00 not a bad price.

Five new table merchandise items can now ordered at buffets and select Character dining experiences! These options, including table décor, goodie bags and a unique new dining experience, are available to order now by calling 407-WDW-DINE.

Guests can choose one or all of the following:

* Table Décor Pop-up Centerpiece: A decorative celebration pop-up for the center of the table. US $5.99 plus tax.
* Basic Goodie Bag: Includes a Mickey hat, matching game, coloring book and crayons in a clear logo wrap. US $4.99 plus tax
* Deluxe Goodie Bag: Includes all Basic Goodie Bag components plus a magnet activity set and straw, in a cloth logo bag. US $9.99 plus tax.
  *Please note that this option is not available at Tusker House Restaurant or Boma – Flavors of Africa.
* Pirates Treasure Chest Mini Cake: Includes a Pirates Treasure Chest container with individual loaf cake, “Celebrate!” flag and toy. US $15.00 plus tax.
* Princess Jewelry Chest Mini Cake: Includes a Princess Jewelry Chest container with individual loaf cake, “Celebrate!” flag and toy. US $15.00 plus tax.

These items will be available at ‘Ohana, 1900 Park Fare Restaurant, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Princess Storybook Dining), Biergarten, Boma – Flavors of Africa, Cape May Café, Chef Mickey’s Restaurant, Hollywood & Vine, Garden Grill Restaurant, The Crystal Palace, Trail’s End Restaurant and Tusker House Restaurant.[/QUOTE]

How come you decided against this cake. Looks great! Costs less! How big is it?

I think it is the size of a loaf cake. Probally be great for 4 people.