My new Disney Blog

The other day I had the sudden urge to start a Disney blog, where I can keep track of my own trip experiences, from planning to the trip itself, as well as updates, new attractions, interesting historical facts etc…

I know there are many like it, but anyone who thinks that there can ever be too much Disney in the world is not someone who would care to read it anyways…

So here it is: Pixie Dust is a Must

Its still in it’s beginning stages but I have a lot of ideas for new posts in my head, so watch out for many updates when I have more time in the coming days!

Cute! Thanks for sharing with us.

I’m off to check it out, thanks for sharing it with us.

I’m following your blog now. Never can have too much Disney (no matter what my DH says :laugh:).

Your park/dining plans look good. You are going to have one busy trip but it looks like fun.

Thanks! I am really excited about this trip - it’s going to be my longest trip to the world. Compared to previous trips, it actually won’t be as crazy but I’m sure we will still need a vacation from our vacation when we get back.

Thanks for sharing, I LOVE reading other peoples’ trip plans! Your plans look great! (Our trips are going to slightly overlap - we will be there until the 17th :smile:)

I know what you mean about needing a vacation from your vacation…that’s why DH made me book the Deluxe dining plan this time, so we would be forced to do A LOT of sitting. (And obviously eating! :laugh:)

No matter how many times we go or how long we stay we’re always tired when it’s over. I still can’t go to WDW and sleep in and relax, we still want to hit the parks early and often. Maybe we’ll slow down someday…

[QUOTE=dznygrl;935519]Thanks for sharing, I LOVE reading other peoples’ trip plans! Your plans look great! (Our trips are going to slightly overlap - we will be there until the 17th :smile:)

I know what you mean about needing a vacation from your vacation…that’s why DH made me book the Deluxe dining plan this time, so we would be forced to do A LOT of sitting. (And obviously eating! :laugh:)[/QUOTE]

There is nothing wrong with lots of sitting and lots of eating :laugh: Someday we will do deluxe dining but for me I’d only do it if I were going to be there for a few weeks!

But then again, if I had that many huge meals I would probably have to be rolled on and off the magical express…

Thanks for sharing-one question though-I saw your ADRs, and the fact that you booked them automatically??? How did that work? Did you call a different number?

ok, so that was more like 3 questions:blush: sorry!

Cute! Especially love the MouseBuzz shout out!

[QUOTE=SnazzyCMB;935683]Thanks for sharing-one question though-I saw your ADRs, and the fact that you booked them automatically??? How did that work? Did you call a different number?

ok, so that was more like 3 questions:blush: sorry![/QUOTE]

Well not automatically - but if I remember correctly in the past instead of speaking into the phone to answer questions about your reason for calling, history of travel etc… you pushed buttons. This is the first time that I have answered those questions “out loud” to the computerized answering service that directed me to the cast member who actually booked my ADRs