My new Hidden Mickey

Last night I got at tattoo and had the artist add a hidden Mickey. When I told him I wanted to add a little Mickey head he looked at me like I was crazy!! He said the two really don’t go together. I had to explain the whole hidden Mickey thing to him. I couldn’t believe how freckled my back is until I saw a picture!! Here is a picture!!

That is GREAT. I am getting another Tat on Monday and I had my artist outline a Hidden Mickey into the design also. It was my DW idea. I will post a picture when I get it. One of my other tats is taken from the Viking ship at Norway. I had the Swedish flag for the sail because I am a Swede.

LOVE IT!! its like the hidden mickeys in the Fairy area.

Are we looking at the same tattoo? I see flowers and no fairy. I thought the Mickey was hidden on the bottom right flower peddle

sorry, i meant it is hidden LIKE in the fairy area of WDW…they are all well hidden & remind me of this one.

I love it! Great idea!

Beautiful. The artist did a really nice job.

LOVE IT!!!
I don’t have any hidden mickeys but i do have a tinkerbell tattoo…
I do want to get a hidden mickey one in my next tattoos…

I LOVE the idea of hidden Mickeys in tattoos. That’s so awesome! :smile: I am pretty done as far as tattoos goes :laugh: but I think Daniel would love that, I’ll tell him, maybe he’ll add it to his next piece. Where do you go by the way? In Florida I went to Louie Lombi’s and Daniel got almost all his work at Cool Cats & Rockabilly in Fort Lauderale.

Now we both go to Fat Kats in NJ. :smile:

Very Cool! :heart:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;968312]I LOVE the idea of hidden Mickeys in tattoos. That’s so awesome! :smile: I am pretty done as far as tattoos goes :laugh: but I think Daniel would love that, I’ll tell him, maybe he’ll add it to his next piece. Where do you go by the way? In Florida I went to Louie Lombi’s and Daniel got almost all his work at Cool Cats & Rockabilly in Fort Lauderale.

Now we both go to Fat Kats in NJ. :smile:[/QUOTE]

Brian at Boca Tattoo Co. did it. It is right across from Mizner Park in Boca.

It looks great. I like the idea of a hidden mickey. I wanted to get a tinkerbell with my kids names in the wings BUT im scared to death of pain and the needle

After they start, it really isn’t that bad.

i agree its not that bad!
i also was thinking of tink with DD’s name in the wing.
my first one has DD & DH’s initials 'hidden" in it. it is vines with their initals (they have the same initials) but i def am thinking of adding a pixie to it!!

I’m not going to tell you it hurts or doesn’t hurt. It depends on each person and where you get it placed. I have a good friend who is built like a tank and scares most people with out trying. Yet everytime he gets a new Tat he cries like a baby. For myself it sends chills up my back (like when someone runs their finger down the middle of your back).