My Package came today!

I’m sooo excited, our WDW package came today with our very first ever luggage tags!!! DH almost threw it out thinking it was one of those coupon packages until he saw my name on it and realized what it actually was. I think I would have actually killed him.

One quick question tho: at the bottom of our itinerary, it has the quick service, snack and table service and beside them it say - 1 PER PERSON, P

What does the P stand for? Does it mean per night?

Ours came today too, and I saw the same thing. I have not seen this new booklet format and I am thinking that “per day” got cut off in the formatting.

Feels like the trip is almost here once you get those luggage tags, doesn’t it?

Oh my gosh yes I cannot believe it is 4 weeks away!!! We’ll be there in no time!!!

Wow, I got mine yesterday, I’m sure it came sooner, but we have been out of town and were just able to pick up our mail. I leave on Sun. for central FL and arrive at Pop on the 8th.

The package make it seem really real, doesn’t it?

I have no idea what the P means, probably per person got cut off.

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;987502]Ours came today too, and I saw the same thing. I have not seen this new booklet format and I am thinking that “per day” got cut off in the formatting.

Feels like the trip is almost here once you get those luggage tags, doesn’t it?[/QUOTE]

I like the booklet format, I alway used to worry about losing all those cupons.

Love to see those luggage tags!!

YAY. How exciting. Love all these happy dance minutes.

I get excited just thinking about the tags coming in the mail!

I got my package last week too! We already have our luggage tags on our bags ready to go :slight_smile: Do I need to bring the whole booklet with me or do I rip out the coupons and use them as needed? Do I have to trade them in for something else or are those the actual coupons to use? We leave in 17 days but I sure wish it was tomorrow

Ours came last week and I was so excited. It is just a little of two weeks away. I haven’t been in 3 years!

12 more days in our countdown to Pop Century. We will leave Ft. Pierce, Fl. about 10AM on the 6th and will arrive at Pop Century between 12 & 1:00 PM.
subvetss

My package came yesterday also!!! We were soooooo excited!!!:wub: Now we are just waiting for Sept. 25th…

Getting Disney packages in the mail is soooo exciting! I’ve been stalking our mailbox for a couple weeks now waiting for our vacation documents and then for ME documents! They came late last week and ME came yesterday. Tags are all on our bags and waiting to be filled!

The 1 per, I believe, is 1 DDP per person; as in the DDP package. As far as using the coupons, you just take each voucher to the place they’re for and use them that way. Very simple. I recommend keeping them in the booklet and taking the entire booklet with you. Much easier to keep track of it all.

Have a fab trip! We’ll be there at the same time! We leave in 21 days. :mickey: So exciting!

I got my ME package about a week ago, as well as my MNSSHP tickets the next day! (they told me it would take 2-4weeks…I got them in 5 days!) and I got my luggage tags and my coupon booklet today!!! 29 days to go till we are at the Pop Century!!! =)

My luggage tags didn’t come packed so nicely they were shoved in little plastic baggies

Bags out, tags at the ready! Going over packing lists and making sure it’s all there. Want to leave today! :mickey:

Mine too! That was exactly my thought when I saw the pic of those tags. Not that it makes any difference since they were in the bags for all of 2 seconds before I tore them open and put them on our luggage! :laugh:

Awesome feeling isnt it? Got ours last week. BLT on Oct 7th!!!

Just made the last payment on the Disney visa tonight for our trip! It is a good feeling to know that the trip is so close I am in major countdown mode. I can not wait to get the package.

Just picked up our Disney package and I am TICKED OFF! Our travel agent, which I never use…I always go right to Disney travel…gave us ugly luggage tags with thier logo on it. Now to my true blue Disney fans…you know we LOVE LOVE LOVE them each year we go!!! I have 2 kids here that are so upset. My daughter had 8 of them from 8 of the different campaigns through the years. The travel agent says they are only for flyers…funny we haven’t flown any of those years!

ON A GOOD NOTE…we leave in 14 days…YEAH!