My packet

from Mouseketrips came today. :wub::wub::wub:

Oh, and dear MB Florida residents, please do a daily sunshine and warmth dance from now until Dec. 11 because, well, we’re from WI and want some warm Florida sunshine from Dec. 4-Dec. 11. Mid-70’s to about 82 will do just dandy.
Thank you. :happy:

oh cool. Have a wonderful trip

Have a safe and awesome trip. Soak up some sun for me, it’s 32 and raining here in Massachusetts.:ohmy:

It was short sleeves and shorts weather today. Ill see what we can do for you for early December. Although I promise nothing for Christmas, I hate the years Im actually using the AC in Christmas Day.:frostyang

Christina

[QUOTE=christina101902;1057185]It was short sleeves and shorts weather today. Ill see what we can do for you for early December. Although I promise nothing for Christmas, I hate the years Im actually using the AC in Christmas Day.:frostyang

Christina[/QUOTE]

Short sleeves and shorts . . . perfect! Thanks for your help. :wink:

Isn’t that the best feeling? When that packet comes my daughter runs around the house with the luggage tags, my wife and I look at the coupons for the park discounts, and we just all sit around and smile. I love “packet day”.

[QUOTE=christina101902;1057185]It was short sleeves and shorts weather today. Ill see what we can do for you for early December. Although I promise nothing for Christmas, I hate the years Im actually using the AC in Christmas Day.:frostyang

Christina[/QUOTE]

Give me 85 all year long here in north Fl. I do not like the cold. Ok, I would like 60’s in the day on Christmas and thats it. I would never make it up north. I would rather have warmth where I am,not freezing cold. It has not been to bad though,yet. I just hope it does not get like last winter,BRRRRR!!!

lol Hi mousemom nice to see your kind of a neighbor=) Sunny Monticello here. But I do like the cool gives me a break plus kills all those Mosquitoes. BTW someone mentioned packing bug spray, are mosquitos an issue at WDW during the warmer months?:mickey:

Christina