My sanity is saved!

I was able to start making ADRs this morning at 6:30?!? I was putting all my info in and was surprised when it actually started searching for a reservation!

I hope we will not be disappointed as I had to make two reservations for CRT & Garden Grill. I searched the entire week and any available time for a reservation for 7 at CRT - it wasn’t happening. By the time I started making my Garden Grill reservation I did a single search and then just made two reservations - I was so over it. :frown: I was at least able to get them at the same time! I will just have to hope that we can be seated next to each other - does anyone have any experiences with this situation? Several other of my reservations came up with a warning that we may be seated at separate tables. :pinch:

I was notified that my credit card would be charged today - I hope that I can add CRT to a dining plan, if not I will reconsider purchasing a plan. I had planned on paying OOP for HDDR so we could have tier 1 seating. I had to warn my DH there would be a $416.93 charge so he didn’t have a coronary
When the bill came! :laugh:

Thanks everyone for enduring my many questions during this stressful time! :pirate::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So what else did you get? Details, I want details !!!

We’ve done groups of 7 at a few places but not the ones you are mentioned and those were several yrs ago. Don’t know if rules have changes since then.

I think when you check in at the restaurant you should tell them you are booked as 2 parties, but are together. I’m sure they will do their best to seat you near each other. We had to do this a couple of years ago and always sat near each other. What else did you book???

We are also booked at Garden Grill, 50’s Prime Time, Crystal Palace & Whispering Canyon. All except Garden Grill & HDDR are new for us!

50’s Primetime will be a lot of fun with your big group!! We always have a great time there!

[QUOTE=FairyGranmama;1072030]I was able to start making ADRs this morning at 6:30?!? I was putting all my info in and was surprised when it actually started searching for a reservation!

I hope we will not be disappointed as I had to make two reservations for CRT & Garden Grill. I searched the entire week and any available time for a reservation for 7 at CRT - it wasn’t happening. By the time I started making my Garden Grill reservation I did a single search and then just made two reservations - I was so over it. :frown: I was at least able to get them at the same time! I will just have to hope that we can be seated next to each other - does anyone have any experiences with this situation? Several other of my reservations came up with a warning that we may be seated at separate tables. :pinch:

I was notified that my credit card would be charged today - I hope that I can add CRT to a dining plan, if not I will reconsider purchasing a plan. I had planned on paying OOP for HDDR so we could have tier 1 seating. I had to warn my DH there would be a $416.93 charge so he didn’t have a coronary
When the bill came! :laugh:

Thanks everyone for enduring my many questions during this stressful time! :pirate::laugh::laugh::laugh:[/QUOTE]

You should try and call the restaurant now and give them a heads up that you would like to be seated together or at least as close as possible. About a week before I would call again just to remind them about the situation.

Thanks for the advice everyone! I will be calling!