My start-of-summer Disney World trip!

When we first reached Disney property, we were all so excited. We went straight to the resort so my dad could check us in. I felt like I was at home. My dad got our keys and we hopped in the car and off we were to the room! When we had all of our bags in the room, we were off to Downtown Disney!
We went to Wolfgang Puck Cafe to eat. I was remarkable! I Had chicken. :3 May I say “yum!”? :happy: It was delish. We looked at some stores and got an idea of what we might want to buy. After that, we went to the room for a good nights sleep. We had a big day ahead of us!

sounds good cant wait to read more

What a good start! looking forward to hearing more.

Looking forward to more. Which resort did you stay at?

A TR from a new perspective. Look forward to reading a review not from an adult.

Waiting for more!:happy:

yup, what she said.:happy:

Wlf Gang Puck Express (if thats where you went) is AWESOME!! The other one is really good too. Glad you are having a great time.

Great start! Can’t wait for more! :slight_smile:

Cant wait to read your TR, pics too:mickey:

Where did you guys stay? I am a HUGE WGPE fan!~!! Love their pizzas and my DD is in LOVE with the mac n cheese.

Steamboatlily, I just saw this! Somehow I missed your TR! I’d love to hear more :slight_smile:

Yay!! Another TR.

Oh my gosh! I forgot to update. :blush: I haven’t been on in forever.
Anyways, on day 1 (of the parks), we started off at Epcot. I’m pretty sure we fast-passed Test Track first, after the a long wait for Soarin’. It was worth the wait, though! We rode Mission Space and the Mexico Ride, and then went to Test Track. :happy: Then we ate lunch at Via Napoli, in Italy. Yummy! (I love the lasagna verde!:heart::heart:)

After Epcot, we went to Animal Kingdom for a few hours. We rode Expidition Everest 3 times! :laugh: It was so much fun. We also watched Tough To Be A Bug. My mom (Missymouse), my sister and I all shared a Frozen Chai. It was soooo good. :happy:

We went over to Magic Kingdom for extra magic hours. We got in BTMRR, Space Mountain, Peter Pan’s Flight, and more! My brother was finally tall enough to ride the Indy Speedway by himself, and my sister wanted my dad with her. So my mom rode with me. (She had to help me with my steering, i kept getting sidetracked and we would bump around. :blush:) We didn’t get Wishes in that night, but it was ok. We were all soo tired!!

We went back to our room.

By the way, we stayed at Port Orleans Riverside. It’s our favorite! :happy:

Wow! You make the Park Hopper worth the money! :laugh:

I’ve never had a frozen chai, but you’ve got me intrigued. I’m going to have to seek that little beverage out.

Keep it coming! Can’t wait to hear about the rest of the trip!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1089276]Wow! You make the Park Hopper worth the money! :laugh:

I’ve never had a frozen chai, but you’ve got me intrigued. I’m going to have to seek that little beverage out.

Keep it coming! Can’t wait to hear about the rest of the trip![/QUOTE]

Thank you! The frozen chai stand is right before you get to the fork where you can go left to Kali River Rapids or keep goig to Expidition Everest. :happy: thy are delicious!

I’ll update later because I’m on my phone so it’s harder to type. :laugh:

day two:mickey:
Off to Hollywood Studios! :happy: We had to wait for a while to get onto ToT because of the Brazilians. :dry: but before that we waited for a while to get on to Toy Story Mania… It was totally worth it. :smile: anyways, we also got in Rockin’ Roller Coaster. :laugh: it’s my favorite! :mickey::mickey: we spent the whole day there. we watched Fantasmic and rode tower of terror one more time.
It was a really fun day!

I’ll try to get to pictures later. :smile: I’m on a different computer that doesn’t have my pictures on them… :whistling

Can’t wait to see pics :happy:

TSMM is my favorite, but the kiddies really love Rockin’ Roller Coaster.

Keep the TR coming!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1089497]Can’t wait to see pics :happy:

TSMM is my favorite, but the kiddies really love Rockin’ Roller Coaster.

Keep the TR coming![/QUOTE]

Thank you! :mickey:

Sorry it’s been taking me so long to update! I’ve been busy with school.:dry:

On day three, we ate at Boma for breakfast. It was soo good! :mickey: They had tons of varieties of food. Yum! After that, we swam at our resort pool. (Port Orleans Riverside) We swam at the quiet pool first for a while so my mom could do some laundry. :smile: When it was done, we went to Old Mans Island. Its so fun! I bet I did the waterslide 100 times. :mickey::mickey: It was fun!

After swimming, we went back to the room to get cleaned up. Then we went to eat dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express! That my favorite, besides Via Napoli. :happy:

I’ll try to update later!!