My stay at CSR

the first week of June we spent a few days at CSR. It was totally awesome. We were in Caista 8A and were just a few steps from the bus stop and the pool. My DGD loved the pool and the jaguar slide. The room was great and mousekeeping had the cutest towel figures in the windows of all the rooms. Some had cactus, ducks, mickey’s, they showed great imagination. I had a burrito at the Pepper Mart that was delicious and huge. The atmosphere is beautiful and I was a happy camper the whole time!!:wub:

Welcome back and thanks for sharing!! We love it too!!

I love your CSR site!! I have passed it on to many of my friends. You did a great job with it!

Hi Leslie! We recently discovered CSR back in March and fell in love with it too! It is such a nice resort! I’m so glad you had a great time. Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Welcome back and it sounds like you had an AMAZING time at CSR. I really like it there but haven’t stayed there since 2001. Come back with pictures!

I would love to read more about your trip. Glad you had a good time.

Thanks and thanks!!

Glad you enjoyed CSR. We enjoyed the themeing and the beauty of it very much when we stayed there.

At first we were a little overwhelmed. Once we got use to the resort we had a great time. We loved Pepper Mart. That was something to get use to also, I was like a kid in a candy store. I love Mexican food…