My tentative September Plans

Since we are only going for 3 nights, we obviously have to work hard to fit everything in.
Here are my tentative plans. Please tell me what you think, and feel free to make recommendations…my plans are never set in stone!

Day one:
Flight arrives at 12:50 pm.
We will be using ME, so I’m not sure how long it will take us to get to POR. I’m hoping we won’t get to the resort much later than 2:30.
This is the afternoon that I need help with. I normally save DTD for the last day…for what reason I don’t know. I guess because I’m not ready to shop when I first get there. However, it makes the most sense to go to DTD the first afternoon since the day is pretty much shot anyway, and I don’t want to waste a park pass on this day.
Suggestions?
So, if we do DTD, we can then take the boat back to POR, swim, relax, etc.

Day two:
AK first thing in the morning…gotta get to EE!!!:mickey:
Spend the first half of the day at AK, and then hop to either MK, or Epcot.

Day three:
Start out the day at either Epcot or MK, and split the day between those two parks. We may hop over to MGM at some point to ride a few rides, but it isn’t my favorite park, so I don’t want to spend too much time there.

Day four:
Spend the morning and early afternoon at Typhoon Lagoon before heading out for our 7:50 pm flight.
The only problem with this plan is the dilemma of showering. I would love to be able to shower at our hotel, but we will have to check out by 11:00 am.:frown: I can see if my friend can drive us to her apartment, so we can shower there, or else we’ll have to shower and change at TL. :blow: Has anyone ever used their showers…are they gross? Do they even have showers?

There will hopefully be an ADR in there for someplace yummy on either day 2 or 3, but I don’t have that settled yet.

Tell me what you would do differently??
Thanks!:happy:

Does anyone know how Extra Magic Hours works at TL?? They are scheduled to close at 5, but if they are open later, we could go there on our first day instead of the last day, and that would solve my showering debacle!

Nevermind…I just found it…they have morning EMH, not evening…oh well!

I think DTD on your first day and then resort is your best option. Take it easy the first day and prepare yourself mentally and physically for you first hard core touring day. I love all your plans.

whoa … get ready, get set …go!! lol cant wait to see how your commando trip goes.

The showers at Typhoon Lagoon aren’t “gross”. I’ve used them - and I’m VERY picky.
Probably not as convenient as your hotel - but at least you can get neat and pretty before heading to the airport.

Ok, thanks!
One more thing…are they enclosed, or like, group showers?

Your plans look great, I wouldn’t change a thing. I’ve never done it but a shower at TL doesn’t sound too bad, I’m sure they fine.

Wow, sounds like a busy and fun trip! I have no idea about the showers, but have fun!