My Trip is CONFIRMED! OH YEAH!

:goofybounce: I’m going to Disney in January of 2008! This will be my forth time, my sisters third time and my other sisters first. I cant wait! PS this is my first post! Im new. Does anyone have any tips on how to make this the best Disney Trip ever? Also my nana and papa are going. so theyll be 7 people.

Well I would like to welcome you to MouseBuzz. How exciting to hear you have trip scheduled for January. It is usually a very good time of year to go.

Thanks for welcoming me! Yo!

Welcome to MB! January is a great time to go! Low crowds and almost perfect weather. I would start making my ADRs as soon as possible!

Welcome to MB & Congrats on your newly planned trip!!

Welcome to MB darkmushroom95.
Just read your way through the forums and you will get priceless information :wink:

Wow! 6 comments in 2 minutes! Cool! Thanks everybody! If anyone has any tips, please share!

What kinds of tips are you looking for? there is a wealth of info on Mousebuzz - and we all love to help!

Make any dining reservations ASAP - even in january (a slower month) some will fill up.

Pack a light jacket, just in case.

Bring ponchos - you never know when it’ll rain, and it beats paying $6 or so each in the park.

Are you doing the dining plan?
where are you staying?

welcome to MB!!

Welcome to Mousebuzz, ask all the questions you want. Everyone here are exteremly nice and have more infomation than you could ever get from planning guides.