My turn....I'M Suing Disney!

Enough is enough… (SPOILER ALERT: SPILLED BEER!!)

Fresh from our November WDW trip last year…I attempted to put my Wrangler jeans on…because I gained some extra tonnage in WDW, the button popped off…but that was only the beginning…

The button flew from my jeans directly into DW’s Coors Light bottle…spilled all the precious contents into the cat’s food bowl…cat continued to dine…then coughed up a nasty hairball when he proceeded to hurl up the button from my jeans, along with Purina One and Coors Light, thereby permanently staining my faux Asian Mink rug, purchased directly from that noted designer, Kay Mart.

Let me total up the damages…

New Cat Bowl…3.99

New Wrangler Jeans, with Brett Favre’s signature on the tag…12.99

New Faux Asian Rug…8,999.00…might have to get a new one at Kay Mart’s sisters place, Wal Mart.

Box of Purina One…special diet of course…nothing but the best for my Simba…26.99

Spilled Coors Light…$5,000,000.00

Disney, I’m coming after you, and the pants are down!!!

It’s gonna get nasty!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It’s about time… Disney needs to PAY! :laugh:

Jerseymouse, I feel your pain! That is horrible!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Very funny!

I hate spoiled cats

:goofybounce: :goofybounce: :laugh: :laugh: :heart:

I know someone who just might represent you!!!

j/k…hillarious!!!

I think you might have underestimated the damages…I don’t see anything on there for pain and suffering or for mental angwish. I mean come on you did lose your Coors Light! Although I think if you were drinking Budwiser your compensation would have been higher.

LOL! Dont forget about “loss of consortium”… This is important! You’re wife is “suffering” as well… haha

Didn’t think of that one!

What about the time it rained and they closed some of the attractions early due to high winds. The children (read Pam and I) were traumatized. It’s only been 3 years from that trip. Think it’s still within the statute of limitations.

If you still cry everytime it rains,(even when your not in WDW) I would file the claim today.

Let’s make it a class action and everyone sue for no warning labels at parks. This is what should be posted:

"DANGER: Entering these gates may cause adverse side effects when you return home.  Side effects include (but are not limited too) the uncontrollable ugre to plan another trip immediately, decreased interest in other vacation locations, need to save every penny for better trips, need to constantly find more information on all things Disney, overall sense of depression upon leaving Disney property."

I hold them responsible for my current PDD, which is so severe I’m spending my time at WORK on the net looking at Mousebuzz. I need therapy and thing they should PAY!

LOL!!!:laugh::laugh:

I REALLY needed this today!

I hold them responsible for my current PDD, which is so severe I’m spending my time at WORK on the net looking at Mousebuzz. I need therapy and thing they should PAY!

I’m doing the same thing. I figure if I get fired, I can sue Disney for that too!

I would say a class action lawsuit is in order. DH & I too have gained unwelcomed pounds at WDW and I bet most of you Mousebuzzers have too. Let’s sue them for making us fat! A good ambulance chasing lawyer can have us living in the castle by Christmas.

LOL, that was good.

just the laugh i need to make my day better :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

NOT YOUR COORS LIGHT!!!
That is atrocious! Here at our place that is a tragedy!

That was GREAT!! :laugh:

(Still not sure why you have to drop your pants to teach someone a lesson :wink: )

[QUOTE=ddoll;1079544]That was GREAT!! :laugh:

(Still not sure why you have to drop your pants to teach someone a lesson :wink: )[/QUOTE]

Wasn’t my intention to drop the pants, but would YOU sew on a button that’s been inside a cat???..:laugh: