My wife won we are doing matching shirts

[B][I]Here is the logo that will be on a grey shirt.[/I][/B]

Don’t you know that the wife always wins…
Cute shirt.

[QUOTE=PhilliesFan;981793]Don’t you know that the wife always wins…
Cute shirt.[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=“6”]
YEP![/SIZE]:frown::frown::redface:

[QUOTE=PhilliesFan;981793]Don’t you know that the wife always wins…
Cute shirt.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. How come Casey didn’t know that?

Cute logo…that is one argument I’m NEVER going to win!!

Hey that is a cute logo. My dh would never agree to it! You are a good husband. :slight_smile:

So true, so very true!

I know where she got that DISign!

You might feel like a Dorkman, but it seems like the families in cute matching outfits usually get special attention - if not from the cast members, then from other guests. I bet a lot of people will complement your shirt, so just live it up.

Do you have to wear them every day? :laugh:

Only on our first day of Magic Kingdom.

I plead the 5th.

I thought the same.

Again I plead the 5th.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;981818]I know where she got that DISign!

You might feel like a Dorkman, but it seems like the families in cute matching outfits usually get special attention - if not from the cast members, then from other guests. I bet a lot of people will complement your shirt, so just live it up.[/QUOTE]

Your making me think twice. :laugh:

What a cute shirt! My DH would also NEVER agree to wearing matching shirts :slight_smile:

CUTE SHIRT!!! :heart:

Sorry! My sis-in-law made us do that…uhg!

I would never win that one either, I’m just lucky that I was even allowed to book a trip.

Okay, I must have the one in a million, odd husband. He keeps suggesting we do the matching shirt thing and I keep shooting it down. You would never expect it by looking at him. He’s an adrenaline junkie, outdoorsy construction worker but, when it comes to Disney, he turns into a big kid.

I am sure you will have a great time and the shirt really is cute, in a manly way, of course!

Thats awesome, i did matching shirts and was very surprised DH wore it…

I attached a photo to show, hope it works