MyMagic+ Question

Since we never make ADRs ahead of time, this reservation stuff is going to be a whole new experience for us.

I really am only interested in BOG…but my question is…

…when you become eligible to make a dining reservation on a certain date…say Jan. 20th…are you eligible to get online at 12:01 on Jan 20th? Or do you have to wait until a certain time on that date?

I guess the same question would apply for FP+ later on…12:01 or when a certain line opens up online that day?

Thanks…

My daughter wants to log on as soon as possible to get BOG…she doesn’t care if she does anything else during our visit—doesn’t care how good or bad the food is…just wants to be there…such a nut my grown kid!!! :laugh:

Make a lunch ressie, too! :biggrin: (But I don’t know the answer to your question. I’m useless here. :laugh: )

You know I may end up making more ressies than we usually do—just out of fear of not being able to walk in to eat … we have always just decided the day of where we are going to go and walked into places. I am sure now that it won’t be as easy to walk in… :slight_smile:

I thought you couldn’t make a lunch reservation for BOG.

You can’t make lunch ressies for BOG…I just want to make one for dinner!

You can always make dining reservations once you’re inside the window, no need for Magic Band.
And you can link all dining reservations to your band later on.

With the online system, you are able to make dining at 6am - phone is 7am.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1140804]You can always make dining reservations once you’re inside the window, no need for Magic Band.
And you can link all dining reservations to your band later on.[/QUOTE]

Yes… :slight_smile: but I was just wondering the earliest time on that 180 day…

Thanks Dana…I wonder why they don’t tell you that in the packet they send you? I couldn’t find it online either…