MYW base tickets

I can’t believe I’m asking this because I should know the answer but we’ve always done park hopper tickets. Can you leave a park midday and return to the same park at night with the base tickets?

so like leaving MK to go take a nap and coming back for fireworks?

Absolutely :slight_smile:

Yes…if you leave the park on a base ticket you can return to that park only that day…to go to another park that day, you would need the Park Hopper…

From the website…"Yes. If you leave a theme park and wish to return to the same park on the same day, your Magic Your Way Ticket and Ticket Tag (biometric confirmation) are required for re-entry during regular operating hours. Be aware that tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person for all days the ticket is valid. Should you wish to visit more than one theme park on the same day, the Park Hopper Option must be included on your Magic Your Way Ticket. "

Hope this helps…

Lois

Perfect. Thank you! That’s what I thought but I couldn’t find the specific answer anywhere to be sure. :happy:

YW! …just don’t try to come back to a different park. I’m pretty sure that before the Park Hopper option, we left and came back from the MK a lot!! Have fun.

Disney Wording is “unlimited access to one park per day” - so you can just constantly go in and out of the same parks…20 times if you want to :slight_smile:

Although the computers don’t like it if you do it within a small amount of time. Went into MK. Realized I wanted to change into pants, and the closest bathrooms was the one outside the park, so left, changed and tried to come back in. Turnstile would not accept my ticket. CM said its scenario doesn’t happen too often, so tickets get rejected.

Interesting. Have never personally went without a hopper, so I didn’t know the system didn’t understand you coming back in twice in a short time. Very odd.

Thanks. Must have looked right past that or in the wrong place!