Name of the new pizzeria coming to WS

From Deb Willis’ website…

The name for the new authentic Neapolitan pizzeria operated by the Patina Restaurant Group in the Italy pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase has been revealed: Via Napoli. The restaurant will have wood-burning ovens, and will import water from a source that most resembles the water in Naples, Italy, home of some of the world’s best pizza dough. This 300-seat pizzeria will feature a menu inspired by the famous pizzerias of southern Italy. The menu also will feature pastas, salads, sandwiches and Italian wines. The Patina Restaurant Group also operates Tutto Italia Ristorante at the pavilion.

I hope it’s open it time for our November trip!

Sounds AWESOME!! I hope it’s open by October…fingers crossed!

Very cooll. I really hope this place is good, WDW needs a good pizza place.

Please report back after your November trip, as we have a December trip planned. I’m looking forward to it!

[QUOTE=jerseymouse;1028670]From Deb Willis’ website…

The name for the new authentic Neapolitan pizzeria operated by the Patina Restaurant Group in the Italy pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase has been revealed: Via Napoli. The restaurant will have wood-burning ovens, and will import water from a source that most resembles the water in Naples, Italy, home of some of the world’s best pizza dough. This 300-seat pizzeria will feature a menu inspired by the famous pizzerias of southern Italy. The menu also will feature pastas, salads, sandwiches and Italian wines. The Patina Restaurant Group also operates Tutto Italia Ristorante at the pavilion.

I hope it’s open it time for our November trip![/QUOTE]

Hurry up in getting to 100 posts so you can start your countdown!:happy:

Awsome, we love Tutto Italy so im sure this place will be great as well…
cant wait…

Pizza … and beer? willtheyhavebeerhuh?willthey?

Well, if there’s one thing us Jersey Shoreian’s know, it’s pizza, so you know I’ll be quick to post a review once we get back.

I’m working on it!

I have a feeling this place is going to be as popular as Toy Story Mania once it opens. Sounds very promising. I had pizza in Naples (the real Italian one, not the Florida one)last year - and it is GOOOOD! Can’t wait to hear some of the reviews.

I hope they don’t load it with tomato sauce. In Naples they didn’t use any. Just fresh tomatoes and olive oil.:wub:

I bet it will be a huge hit!!! WIthout a doubt, a hit with everyone. Seating for 300- I wonder if that will be enough (that does not sound very big…) I know it is two stories, but still…