Narcoossee' dress code

Hello all!
We have dinner reservations at Narcoossee’s. I was wondering what most of the men wear?? Are jeans suitable with a collared shirt?
~Thanks!

Think they are if they are not torn but I can be wrong.

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1068122]Hello all!
We have dinner reservations at Narcoossee’s. I was wondering what most of the men wear?? Are jeans suitable with a collared shirt?
~Thanks![/QUOTE]

Yes, jeans are suitable. So are actual shorts, not running or bathing style. And any collared shirt is great. Although I have seen some w/ Tshirts.

Thanks Rich, just the info I was looking for!

No problem. We love Narc’s. Our last trip we did not make it for the first time in 6 trips. Pam said she missed hitting a regular favorite.
If you can time your ressie for the MK fireworks they pipe in the music so you can watch from the deck outside of the restaraunt.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1068144]No problem. We love Narc’s. Our last trip we did not make it for the first time in 6 trips. Pam said she missed hitting a regular favorite.
If you can time your ressie for the MK fireworks they pipe in the music so you can watch from the deck outside of the restaraunt.[/QUOTE]

This will be our first time, we are very excited. We try to pick a new “pricier” restaurant every trip.
Our ressies are at 7:20pm, fireworks are at 8:00. I’m hoping we can see them from our table??