Narcoossee's

My parents are heading down to Orlando for a brief trip in January. Dad is not able to do much walking so probably won’t head into the parks, but thinking Nacroossee’s would be good for them. Nice dinner and they enjoy a nice bottle of wine.

Now, does the fireworks music pipe into the restuarant or is it the lagoon show?

If its not this restaurant, which one is it?

Fireworks music is piped in.
There are no active speakers in the lagoon.

Water parade does also go by Narcoosees before the fireworks. Personally, this is my favorite part. This is our very favorite WDW restaurant, good choice!

Narc is great location to get “into” the mood with the water parade AND fireworks from the deck without having to walk into the park. The other is the beach at the Poly.

Have them try to get an ADR an hour before the fireworks start. The staff are used to everyone going outside for the fireworks show. One time we were about to get dessert and the waiter asked us if we were going to watch. We said yes and he said he would hold everything for us. When the show was over our dessert was coming to the table. (Can you say tip XTRA tip:laugh:). Another time it was right in the middle of dinner. Our waiter put a plate cover over our meals. DD spagetti still got cold and they took it back into the kitchen and gave her a new plate. Tell them to book Narc’s. We love it. Laid back, great food. What else could you ask for on vacation.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;988707]Narc is great location to get “into” the mood with the water parade AND fireworks from the deck without having to walk into the park. The other is the beach at the Poly.

Have them try to get an ADR an hour before the fireworks start. The staff are used to everyone going outside for the fireworks show. One time we were about to get dessert and the waiter asked us if we were going to watch. We said yes and he said he would hold everything for us. When the show was over our dessert was coming to the table. (Can you say tip XTRA tip:laugh:). Another time it was right in the middle of dinner. Our waiter put a plate cover over our meals. DD spagetti still got cold and they took it back into the kitchen and gave her a new plate. Tell them to book Narc’s. We love it. Laid back, great food. What else could you ask for on vacation.[/QUOTE]
we love this place my dh and i eat here every trip they held our table for us our last anniversary trip so we could take our wine and watch the fireworks then we came back in to our desert cake… very very nice.

On a side note, my Mom isn’t able to walk too well also due to arthritis. She rented a scooter prior to our trip. It was delivered to our hotel, she kept it the entire trip, and then it was picked up at the hotel after we left. Maybe your Dad can look into that, so he can enjoy the parks also.

This is our very favorite restaurant in WDW. We’ve been our last two anniversaries and my husband now says it’s a “tradition” that must be continued.

Also look into the scooters; my father used one and loved it, he said it was worth every penny. It turned out to be his last trip; so it was wonderful that he got to really enjoy the parks with some of his grandkids.

Went there on our Honeymoon back in 1995. Awesome place to eat!