Nature-Inspired Design Segway tour

I searched this website, and couldn’t find a thread about this…sorry if it’s a repeat…

We just signed up for The Nature-Inspired Design Segway 3 hour tour at Epcot. Has anyone tried this yet? It sounds like a lot of fun, but I just wanted to know if anyone had any first hand experience with it. I will be sure to post a review when I get back. We are scheduled for October 5, 2010.

New Epcot Segway tour takes you behind-the-scenes backstage - Orlando Attractions Magazine Blog

info from site listed above:
Discover the wonder of nature-inspired design as you glide through land, sea and air at Epcot®. This 3-hour backstage tour allows you to experience the symbiotic relationship between nature and the nature-inspired designs incorporated into Epcot® pavilions and attractions. Glide over California on Soarin’™, tour the greenhouses at The Land pavilion, explore The Seas with Nemo & Friends® and visit Life Support scientists to learn how technology helps us maintain a better balance with nature.

After completing a required product overview and training, you will be equipped with a helmet and a Segway® Personal Transporter X-2 to experience this unique off-road tour. Epcot® Cast Member scientists share how their work environments are inspired by nature’s own design and how they use evolving technologies to maintain a balance with the world around them. After experiencing “air, land and sea” you will have the opportunity to ride your Segway® X-2 in a designated off-road backstage area at Epcot®.

We’ve used the X-2 Segways up at Fort Wilderness (they’re the off road version) and liked them.
I’ll do a new Segway tour without a second thought.

Cool!!! Thank u for the info. I was just nervous because it is pricey, and we have suggested it to our travel companions. So I’m hoping it’s a hit.