Need a referral for a DVC guide?

________ is excellent…tell him coach sent you he is very imformative and very patient and has been With DVC since the beginning

I just saw that they are offering the $25 gift card again for tours of DVC’s. I would like to do this, but need a referring member. Can someone help me out? I think you get a gift card as well. Thanks.:heart::heart:

PM me and I’ll give you our guide (he’s great!)

Mine is great! I’m sure that whomever you get, will be really informative and pressure free.

Please re-read the first post in this thread that Disneyteacher made. We are not posting the names or information for our guides here. If a non-member is needing a referral they will come to this thread, look for a DVC member they trust to use as a referral, and PM you for the information.

Thanks. :happy:

Okay… does anyone have a mediocre guide? You know, one that’s just okay? :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

We did our first ever DVC tour with that guy & then years later demanded a new guide (now have an AMAZING one) 'cause the first one was LESS than mediocre. :laugh: But I hear that first guy is gone now anyway. Go figure. haha

I have the same guide as Wish and even though DW and I went the resale route he is still our guide when we are ready to buy direct through Disney. He is very professional, patient, friendly and will not push you into anything

If you can’t get Wish, PM and I will be glad to refer

Haha!!!

I owuld love to refer our guide to somebody, but she QUIT! She just retired and I miss her!

Hi all. I just re purchased DVC over the weekend at BLT. I had a dfferent guide this time and he was wonderful! Bent over backwards for us and was there for any and all questions I had. If you are interested in his name please PM me. He was low pressure and refused to sell me something that I wasnt %100 into. He also hooked us up with a ton of freebies.

Add me too. Just shoot me a message. I have a great guide.

I am a DVC member and would love for anyone to use my name for a referral. Our guide is excellent and we absolutely love being DVC members. It’s a truly special group. Welcome Home!

Me too! I’d love to help someone and be a referral too!

We’ve been to Disney 14 times in the past sixteen years. We’re at a point in our lives where big changes are happening (first child is going to college). But our recent trip has me thinking Disney Vacation Club. We were upgraded to Saratoga Springs resort after our room at Art of Animation had problems. I fell in love with the resort and the idea of becoming a DVC member. I stopped at a DVC kiosk in Magic Kingdom to talk to the representative, but I got that “hard sell” vibe. I hate sitting through presentations and all of the fluff. I just want the numbers and the details. The guy told me that for $1500 per year I’d gain points to stay at Disney resorts. I wanted to discuss payment details but all he wanted was to schedule me for a presentation. Instant turn-off. Can anyone fill me in on details ? Just looking for the ability to stay at the suites or villas at Disneyworld. Not interest (at this point) in using off-site properties.

We’ve been to Disney 14 times in the past sixteen years. We’re at a point in our lives where big changes are happening (first child is going to college). But our recent trip has me thinking Disney Vacation Club. We were upgraded to Saratoga Springs resort after our room at Art of Animation had problems. I fell in love with the resort and the idea of becoming a DVC member. I stopped at a DVC kiosk in Magic Kingdom to talk to the representative, but I got that “hard sell” vibe. I hate sitting through presentations and all of the fluff. I just want the numbers and the details. The guy told me that for $1500 per year I’d gain points to stay at Disney resorts. I wanted to discuss payment details but all he wanted was to schedule me for a presentation. Instant turn-off. Can anyone fill me in on details ? Just looking for the ability to stay at the suites or villas at Disneyworld. Not interest (at this point) in using off-site properties.

check your private message please

Greetings! I’d be happy to share DVC info with someone considering purchasing DVC and using me as a referral to a guide (the person you deal with to buy your DVC points.). I own points at 3 properties (bought the first one about 15 years ago and have added on; I’d own more points if I could afford them!) Have a magical day!