Need help 'finding' characters

So I am apparently in charge of the ‘to do’ list for our next trip in March.
My mom made all the reservations (and even paid for it till we get our income tax back…isnt she the best!!!:blush:)
So one of my lists that i am making is characters that we want to see that we missed in September. I was on The Mouse for less & found a list but it was last updated 2004:pinch:. I also found the ‘Pocket Guide for characters’ but that is from 2007. Does anyone know if there is more updated information out there?? I know Capt Jack Sparrow is around now as is my girl Tink & they are not on either list.
Also if anyone has any ‘secrets’ that they know to finding characters…like back in the perfume shop in Epcot…and the meet n greet if you have a Visa…we surely would appreciate them.
Thanks in advance!

Characters are ALL OVER the place now . . . I don’t think they could keep an up to date list.

When we were at HS in October, they had characters in all 4 corners in front of the hat, the fab 5.

Bolt, Mittens and Rhino, Sorcerer Mickey and the Incredibles are inside the Animation studios.

Epcot, now EVERY country has characters but they do alternate. Like we have yet to meet Marie in France it’s always Aurora. We’ve only seen Dopey in Germany never Snow White . . . but there is at least one character there.

MK for Tink and Friends . . . we were told Iridessa and Rosealina are the am fairies and Silvermist and Fawn are the PM fairies . . . FYI!

I could go on and on with the list of who is where. Yes, Capt Jack does make an occasional visit, most of the meet and greets are listed on the back of the schedule you can pick up at the parks.

Have fun!

My favorite place is the Character Connection in Epcot. It is a controlled environment where you wait in line to see Mickey and Minnie and friends in one big room.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;926496]MK for Tink and Friends . . . we were told Iridessa and Rosealina are the am fairies and Silvermist and Fawn are the PM fairies . . . FYI!
QUOTE]

This is good to know about the AM/PM thing!! as long as tink is there though, all is good!!
Thanks

YAY!!! A MESSAGE THREAD FOR ME TO ANSWER!!! If you provide a list of characters who you really want to see, I’ll tell you EXACTLY where to go if they’re here still. :biggrin: Sounds like the others have began helping you, but any they’ve not mentioned you wanna know, then holler!

We found this a good option aswell and the lines seemed much shorter than MK.

In AK we stumbled on a Pooh & friends M&G. The entrance is right before you cross the bridge to enter Dinoland USA to the right in Discovery Island. When we walked down, it was just us!!!

We ‘accidentally’ found that one too…but it was so hot when we were there (even though it was late september) they kept taking breaks to ‘change out’ the characters & it seemed the line took forever!!!.

Rowdy, im getting a list together & will PM you…i have to consult with the 5 year old though…I was hoping you would see this post!!!

I have been trying to meet Marie the cat for some time now. Can you help me out?

Here’s the link to a spreadsheet that has all the characters listed and tells you where they will be
It’s an exel file!
PS Calculator: WDW Planning Webtools

one of my favorite ’ suprise finds’ was when we spent so much time asking random cast members across the parks if Flik was anywhere to be found and when no one could say for certain if he was about (more often than not they said he wasn’t around) we kind of gave up. Then one day at AK we went to get an ice cream and there he was!!! brilliant.
Tell me Matt…can Chicken Little be found anywhere still these days or not?

Oh we have been trying for this one ourselves . . . I was told in the hallway at Epcots Character Meet . . . by chance encounter OR in France, but each time we go it’s Aurora . . . one of these days we’ll meet her. DD5 REALLY wants too. Maybe she’ll get her birthday wish this next trip??

Matt any help on this one would be AWESOME!

When we were looking for Devine in AK last month, we asked a CM that was a manager and she pulled out a list of who would be where and she told us exactly where she would be and at what time (of course she said, in 5 minutes at the FRONT of the park…and we were in Africa, lol…so yes…we RAN! because it was her last preformance of the day.

we saw marie in france - aurora was there as well.

we also stumbled into some odd characters in between a couple of the countries in epcot - for the life of me i can’t remember where it was though!! it was almost like an alleyway between countries. anyway, we saw the country bears, friar tuck, suzy and perla (mice from cinderella) and i think there were a few more characters there as well but we already had those autographs so we skipped them. there were virtually no lines in that area - it was awesome! it was the only time we’d seen characters like that, in that spot though - not sure if it was some new thing or just a fluke!

once we saw peter pan and wendy outside the pirates ride in MK - we are dying to see them again, but we never seem to be there at the right time (last trip the CM’s were so confused, they couldnt’ figure out if they were coming back or not…frustrating)!

Yeah, if you are looking for any character specifically, you can stop at guest services on your way in and inquire about the character. They can call someone and find out the exact location and time of certain characters.

We have tried this for Marie and they always tell me she is not meeting guests today. This is how we met Beauty and the Beast in France.

OK, if Marie is still doing meet and greets, it’s ALWAYS in France. I’ve not been to Epcot in a VERY long time so I’m not sure if she’s still meeting there or not. If ever we have a spare performer in her height range that wants the hours, we usually send her to go “help” out Marie. So there’s always a chance she’ll be out and about in France.

As far as Chicken Little, unfortunately he’s not around so much. After the big time at Studios, he was at MK’s toontown entrance for a while. I’ve not seen him since Christmas. Mostly he does Special Events now. If anywhere, he’ll be in front of the giant ToonTown sign on the trail leading to ToonTown.

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;926775]OK, if Marie is still doing meet and greets, it’s ALWAYS in France. I’ve not been to Epcot in a VERY long time so I’m not sure if she’s still meeting there or not. If ever we have a spare performer in her height range that wants the hours, we usually send her to go “help” out Marie. So there’s always a chance she’ll be out and about in France.

As far as Chicken Little, unfortunately he’s not around so much. After the big time at Studios, he was at MK’s toontown entrance for a while. I’ve not seen him since Christmas. Mostly he does Special Events now. If anywhere, he’ll be in front of the giant ToonTown sign on the trail leading to ToonTown.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Matt. I’ll continue to inquire about her.

That is exactly where we met Chicken Little, in front of ToonTown. The movie characters seem to hang around while their movies or DVD’s are new and then they are hard to find. Who knows how long Bolt and friends will be there. We met Remy and Emile last year, and now they are gone.

If you see a character you have never met, should seize the opportunity while you can because you may not get another one.

Also, I’ve shared this link before, I wanted to share one more time.

WDWAUTOGRAPHS.COM - Disney World Meet and Greet Characters 2009 (Ben’s Autograph Book!)

thank’s for the great links!

[QUOTE=timkelmom;926779]Also, I’ve shared this link before, I wanted to share one more time.

WDWAUTOGRAPHS.COM - Disney World Meet and Greet Characters 2009 (Ben’s Autograph Book!)[/QUOTE]

thanks for the link!! they really have it all together dont they!!