Need Help-Hollywood Studios

This is an urgent plea from a Mom who has a husband that can not work the camcorder under pressure.
If anyone was at Hollywood Studios on 12/10/08 and taped the 1:30pm show of High School Musical 3 Right Here, Right Now-please please e-mail me at
rphunc85@yahoo.com
I will pay for a copy-my child danced in a little scheme and my husband forgot to depress the button to record-he is very heartbroken-
Thanks,
Teresa:mickey:

Welcome to Mousebuzz! I hope someone here can help you out!!! Give it a few days and check back…some folks may still be there!

You might also want to check places like Youtube if someone posted a video there.

Welcome to MB!

Besure to check with other Disney forums also. Good luck. And welcome to MouseBuzz.

Welcome. I was working at Studios that day but alas wasn’t there to film HSM. My roommate performs in that show daily. If not able to get that particular day and show would another day and show suffice?

rowdy - i think she wanted that one because her DD was in it.

good luck - i hope you find someone who has it for you!!! i agree - post on every disney board you can find. also, maybe look in the thread in mousellaneous - about who is going to disney - see who was there that week and PM them.

welcome to MB!!!

Don’t really have any other suggestions, just wanted to say Welcome to MouseBuzz!

I really need the show from 12/10/08 at 1:30pm because they brought my daughter up to dance-she is in recovery treatment for autism and it was such a thrill for her to get chosen to get up there with the group to dance. She loves High School Musical 1, 2 and 3.

[QUOTE=emamasa;914402]rowdy - i think she wanted that one because her DD was in it.

good luck - i hope you find someone who has it for you!!! i agree - post on every disney board you can find. also, maybe look in the thread in mousellaneous - about who is going to disney - see who was there that week and PM them.

welcome to MB!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestions!
I got a lot of work to do, but will not give up.
Teresa

[QUOTE=zefyr;914303]You might also want to check places like Youtube if someone posted a video there.

Welcome to MB![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion-I will check

:mickey::mickey:This is an urgent plea from a Mom who has a husband that can not work the camcorder under pressure.
If anyone was at Hollywood Studios on 12/10/08 and taped the 1:30pm show of High School Musical 3 Right Here, Right Now-please please e-mail me at
rphunc85@yahoo.com
I will pay for a copy-my child danced in a little scheme and my husband forgot to depress the button to record-he is very heartbroken-
Thanks,
Teresa :mickey:

Oh, I really hope somebody can help you out!!! (Welcome to MB! :happy:)

You know that would be a great way for Disney to make even more money… record shows with audience participation and sell DVDs to guests. At Carowinds, you can buy a video of yourself riding Top Gun (or whatever that rollercoaster’s name is now that Paramount’s isn’t associated with them)…

[QUOTE=msunc;915118]:mickey::mickey:This is an urgent plea from a Mom who has a husband that can not work the camcorder under pressure.
rphunc85@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Teresa :mickey:[/QUOTE]

Awe that stinks! I had something very much like that happen. I hope you find someone that has it.

Sorry, we were there on the 11th.

We had a similar thing happen to us, we were at AK back in Camp Mickey and my daughter and son were pick by Guitar Dan to have a personalized song sung to them. DH thought he was taping the song, he’s usually the only one filming during our trips, but instead of having the camcorder turned on, it was turned off. We’re totally bummed, because it was a really cute, made on the stop song, just for my and about my kids.

I can only say I feel his pain.
I’ve made that same mistake several times myself.
Can’t help though, we weren’t in WDW that day and HSM isn’t something I’d have taped anyway. Sorry.

Thanks so much, I have PM’d 3 people that were at Disney that week-

I merged your threads together since they were exactly the same. Good luck, I hope you find someone who was there that day.

This is an urgent plea from a Mom who has a husband that can not work the camcorder under pressure.
rphunc85@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Teresa

rphunc85@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Teresa

Gee, you still haven’t found it? did you look on youtube?