Need help with tshirts

My whole family (there will be 20 of us) is heading to WDW in December to celebrate my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary.:wub: We would like to get matching tshirts made to wear one of the days as a big group. We’d like a Mickey and Minnie on them. The only place that makes tshirts around where I live won’t do Disney because of copyright issues.:blink: Where do people normally get their shirts from? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I know people do Zazzle but I had a lot of quality issues with them (although I still might be willing to give them another try at some point).

You can go with designing your own shirts! I really like the iron-on transfer paper for dark colors that HP puts out- just print the sheets out on your own computer and iron them on.

[QUOTE=Andrea;993300]I know people do Zazzle but I had a lot of quality issues with them (although I still might be willing to give them another try at some point).

You can go with designing your own shirts! I really like the iron-on transfer paper for dark colors that HP puts out- just print the sheets out on your own computer and iron them on.[/QUOTE]

I have used zazzle before too, but it sounds like we had the same quality issues with them.
As for iron ons, I’ve done it before and they just don’t hold up very well. I don’t know if I got cheap ones or not, but they literally lasted through one wearing. I’d like to be able to wear the shirt after the trip too.

The iron-ons I did lasted through a LOT of washings. Like I said- I like the ones they make specifically for dark-colored clothing, because they’re heavier and I think they look better. They do flake off eventually… but that’s a long way down the road. My son’s got a shirt I made for him that’s about a year and a half old, and it’s only recently that it looks so bad I won’t let him wear it.

Thanks for the info, I’ll give the heavy ones a shot and see what I think.

Why not go into the disney store online where you can design your own shirts?

Casey’s Corner just had great family tshirts done…Hopefully he will chime in where he got them. Check out his TR.

I know you can design them online and you can also go to downtown Disney and design your own and they make them right as you wait from what I read.

Thanks everyone. I’ve been looking online and have found some pretty good options. I’ll have to get the family’s opinion.

The disneyshopping.com design your own are done through Zazzle. But i have had quite a few done with Zazzle and have had good quality each time…

Ebay,ebay,ebay!!!