Need Kids eat, sleep and play for free code!

Can anyone help me out? I had the e-mail sent to me from Disney, thought I had saved it. Now I can not find it. So please can someone help me out???:closedeye

is this for WDW or DL?

Sorry! WDW

Im sorry but Ive never seen a code for this before. I would be interested to find out when its for. Did you try to google it? I will check mousesavers and see what I can find for ya

*** EDIT*** I couldnt find anything for a code that would fit what you are looking for. Hope someone here can helo ya out:heart:

Eat, sleep and play for FREE at Disney World? Never heard of that one. Was it for DL? I know they were running a promotion like that back in the beginning of the year.

I thought it was DL too. I seen it on mousesavers once upon a time but not for WDW.

I’ve gotten that one before for WDW, but I don’t keep stuff in my inbox if I don’t need it. It has been long gone. I am so sorry!

If it was a code sent for you, then you could call Disney. They should be able to look it up and give it to you/

I got that one but I think I deleted it. If I recall correctly it was only good for the earlier part of the year.

I got it as well and I am pretty sure you are right and it was only for the beginning of the year.:pinch:

I would like to get that one sent to me!! :pinch:

I had received this one also, and it was fairly recently. I deleted it also since we were in Disney when we received it and would not be returning soon. I do believe it could only be used by the person it was sent to.

Wow! That’s a great deal . . . so that is park admission and food FOR FREE? Rooms a given, since there HAS TO be a person over 18 in the room.

I never got that email! :pinch: Wish I would! :happy:

Yeah, it is a Great Deal! Used it back about four months ago. But I swear the Disney had sent it to me again a couple of weeks ago?:huh: I was going to give it to a friend to try to help her out. Can you believe she is like clueless and in the dark about what to do at the World. (Poor thing) I heard there were still some out there like her!:laugh:
Maybe it was for DL, I am so confussed…:blink:

[QUOTE=Disney Dreamer;974795]Yeah, it is a Great Deal! Used it back about four months ago. But I swear the Disney had sent it to me again a couple of weeks ago?:huh: I was going to give it to a friend to try to help her out. Can you believe she is like clueless and in the dark about what to do at the World. (Poor thing) I heard there were still some out there like her!:laugh:
Maybe it was for DL, I am so confussed…:blink:[/QUOTE]

Direct her to mousesavers . com, they are always current on any public discounts that are out. If it’s a pin code e-mail or post card it won’t be there because the code cannot be transferred.

Thanks for the info. I always know that you all can help! You Disney nuts are Great!:laugh: (OK, Us Disney nuts!)

I do know if you had it sent to you they can link it from your name to you also over the phone.

You can always call. Codes are usually in the computer under zip codes and emails - you’ve got nothing to lose for trying.