Need Le Cellier reservation for Aug

We are tentatively going to WDW Aug 14-16th. I am trying to get a dinner reservation for Le Cellier. I didnt realize you could do that 180 days in advance. I thought it was 90 days. So of course, I called the other day and it was totally booked. This is the 3rd or 4th trip where I have attempted to get in there with no luck. This stinks…I REALLY want to eat there.

Wondering…if anyone has any connection and could help a girl out ??? I need a table for 5 adults/1 child for Aug 15th.

Thanks!! : )

You can’t book 180 anymore. Its 90 days out. I would just keep trying every day as often as 5 times a day. I got cinderellas castle the day before we left one time and another the day of but I called 10 times the day of.

If you can’t get a reservation, show up at the restaurant about 30 minutes before it opens for dinner (or lunch). They usually keep a few tables open for walk-ups if you’re prepared to eat at 4 p.m.

It is 90 days now. I would keep trying. We also have had luck calling a day or two in advance. As small as the resturant is, it is very hard to get an ADR.

I’m also hoping to get an ADR there in late August, but have a backup just in case. We’ve never gotten in either.

We have a reservation in France as a back-up. When I told the castmember on the phone I would periodically call back and check to see if anything was cancelled the castmember was snippy and told me not to bother. That there was no way we were going to get a table. Real disney like, huh?

We’re trying all new places this year, with the exception of the kids picks of Chef Mickey and Garden Grill (that gets us our character interaction). My backup is Mexico if not then hopefully back to Biergarten which we tried in Dec and fell in love with - good food and great entertainment - it was actually the kids favorite dinner of that trip.

I just got off the phone with a CM to switch over my ME info and they were snippy too! They didnt even ask me for my new flight info and said it didnt matter so I called back and made sure I got another CM who cfm that it did matter.

One year the only way we got in was to book a reservation at 2:50pm. We were kind of the last of the lunch/first of the dinner. We have a large party and we always have trouble finding availablility, but after two trips of not getting a ressie, I called right away the next time and it was the only spot available. It worked out great. The restaurant was nearly empty during our meal as people cleared out and then started to fill-up again and we just adjusted the rest of our meals accordingly that day.

Good Luck!!

It is 90 days, but even so, there’s a loophole that allows guests to make reservations up to 10 days after they arrive, or as much as 100 days out.
I already got shut out of le Cellier for any convenient times for my plans because of this loop hole. I called exactly 90 days out and was told there was nothing available unless I wanted lunch, and at that, times that were only an hour or two after I’d eaten breakfast.

I’ve pretty much given up on ever having dinner at le Cellier, and my own experience in 2004 was that it wasn’t that special.

[QUOTE=CaraMia;961168]We are tentatively going to WDW Aug 14-16th. I am trying to get a dinner reservation for Le Cellier. I didnt realize you could do that 180 days in advance. I thought it was 90 days. So of course, I called the other day and it was totally booked. This is the 3rd or 4th trip where I have attempted to get in there with no luck. This stinks…I REALLY want to eat there.

Wondering…if anyone has any connection and could help a girl out ??? I need a table for 5 adults/1 child for Aug 15th.

Thanks!! : )[/QUOTE]

One suggestion that I have is also try for lunch. Still great food!

This is the one restaurant I have tried and tried to get for June, it has been impossible. Sadly.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;961285]It is 90 days, but even so, there’s a loophole that allows guests to make reservations up to 10 days after they arrive, or as much as 100 days out.
I already got shut out of le Cellier for any convenient times for my plans because of this loop hole. I called exactly 90 days out and was told there was nothing available unless I wanted lunch, and at that, times that were only an hour or two after I’d eaten breakfast.

I’ve pretty much given up on ever having dinner at le Cellier, and my own experience in 2004 was that it wasn’t that special.[/QUOTE]
If you don’t mind please advise me of a loophole for 100 days out. I NEED CRT

He just means that when you are 90 days out from your check-in day, you can book ADR’s for your entire stay of up to 10 days. So…for the meals that you’re booking on the last few days of your trip, you are actually getting to book them 98, 99, or 100 days out. The people checking in after you may have trouble getting those when they call on their 90th day because you’ve been allowed to book them already. Does that make sense?

Maybe you accidently called Universal :mickey:

Definitely check back. I’ve even snagged on on the same day before we headed into the park. Always a chance of cancellation.

I called 90 days in advance and had no problem booking Le Cellier for 1pm. It must be harder to get dinner reservations. This is our first trip to WDW.

We you call into Disney dining, they will give you the exact dates to call in.

Yeah right! I would NEVER call them :laugh:

You have to wonder if they won’t start booking this restaurant with a credit card like they do at other placed that are hard to get in. (mind you, these other places are typically character meals), but you get what I mean. I wouldn’t give up though, I called sometimes twice a day before our last trip to get into some places. We had booked our trip kind of late do ADR’s were harder to get, but I persisted & was successful I’m happy to say.