Need links to theme park music

Does anyone have any links to Theme Park music.
Thanks.
Frank

ParkTunes - A guide to Disney theme park songs and Disney music loops!

Disney Theme Park Audio and Music :: Subsonic Radio :: Home

Live365 Internet Radio Network - Listen to Free Music, Online Radio

Search Disney and you’ll get a lot of options!

[QUOTE=fjs08;1084027]Does anyone have any links to Theme Park music.
Thanks.
Frank[/QUOTE]

Is there a particular piece of music you’d like Frank?

Welcome to D-CoT

Easy to sign up.

Wife has a new iPhone and she was looking for ringtones.
She’s a Pooh fan.
Surprisingly, went to iTunes and actually found a great Pooh ringtone.
Thx.
Frank

I’d like a new copy of the Space Mountain queue tube music.
Ready 2 Go sent me a copy a few years back, but it got lost in one of my major computer repairs.

Edit: I did just find a “video” clip of a static shot of the tunnel with the full 4:44 of the music.
If you have the current Real Player, you can download and save You Tube and other Flash based video. And then you can convert to most of the popular file types.

http://mobtube.info/watch-azxQYf9KT94

Found this as well:

Disney - Magic Kingdom - CoolTones.nl - Space Mountain - Star Tunnel free mp3 download

Soundgod, maybe you could help me. I have been looking for the pre-show music from PoTC. Particularly the jazz low oboe music.

Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=monrailrider;1084052]Welcome to D-CoT

Easy to sign up.[/QUOTE]

I LOVE that site. The best for theme park music.

Awesome links everyone! And great thread Frank. Thanks everybody! This is perfect for some of the Disney photo slideshows/movies that I put together…

[QUOTE=fjs08;1084056]Wife has a new iPhone and she was looking for ringtones.
She’s a Pooh fan.
Surprisingly, went to iTunes and actually found a great Pooh ringtone.
Thx.
Frank[/QUOTE]

Frank I use a site called Audiko.net for my Iphone ringtones? I have the theme to Lilo and Stitch for mine- its free too.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1084063]I’d like a new copy of the Space Mountain queue tube music.
Ready 2 Go sent me a copy a few years back, but it got lost in one of my major computer repairs.

Edit: I did just find a “video” clip of a static shot of the tunnel with the full 4:44 of the music.
If you have the current Real Player, you can download and save You Tube and other Flash based video. And then you can convert to most of the popular file types.

Space Mountain Star Tunnel Music Download in 3GP | High Quality 3GP| MP4 | FLV Videos for Mobile | iPhone | PSP | iPOD | iTouch

Found this as well:

Disney - Magic Kingdom - CoolTones.nl - Space Mountain - Star Tunnel free mp3 download[/QUOTE]

I have an MP3 of the music “Space Mountain Star Tunnel Music” which you are more than welcome to if you send PM an e-mail address I’ll attach it for you?

Thanks everyone.
Actually, after I posted, you’ll notice there’s some editing done to show that I’d found the music and I shared the links that worked for me.

Tigger, I’m not sure quite where to look, but I’ll cast about later and see what I find.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1084155]…

Tigger, I’m not sure quite where to look, but I’ll cast about later and see what I find.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

Tigger, is it the pre show to the ride? I was wondering if I had it somewhere, but I’m not clear which one you mean- happy to help if I can?

Yes it is the pre show queue music. It is slow jazzy oboe music of the classic yo ho yo ho…