Need Perspective on crowd levels

We have been twice…once during the July 4th week of 2007 and this past year from 12/26 - 1/03.

We are going in 2011 March 12th - March 19th. I know it is not exactly the slowest time, but how does it compare to other two times we have been.

I haven’t been, but just off the cuff… unless that is Easter Week or Spring Break, I can’t believe they could be worse than when you’ve been. Christmas week and July 4th are two of the busiest time I would assume.

I live in MS and our Spring Break is this week but we tend to have Spring Break at least 1 to 2 weeks before the rest of the world.

Compared to the other two times you visited, this one should be a piece of cake. It won’t be crowdless but I don’t think you will be overwhelmed with ppl either. Have fun!

It looks like your prior visits have been during the busiest times of the year, so I wouldn’t worry about Spring Break.
There will typically be a lot of Canadians in Florida that week, because that is our Spring Break week as well.
I would expect the crowds to be higher than average, but not at peak levels.

We were down 03/09 - 03/12 and the crowds were non-existent. Compared to your other trip dates you will love it.

I know New Years Eve at EPCOT was some of the most fun I have ever had with my family. We knew going in that rides were not an option for this day…we honestly found the Little things to occupy the time before the night time shows…stuff like feeding the ducks popcorn, Kim Possible, etc…my kids loved it…I will say by the end of the night - I had never seen that many people in one place…Ever. I would do it again in a heartbeat but would love for 1 WDW vacation to be a little more relaxed, as far as crowds.
Also, with AK closing before nightfall and us usually doing evening EMH - we have NEVER been to AK when it was not INSANE…

That will be a busy week as the we Canadians will be out. I found that the crowds were heavier then May or late August but no where near as bad as June/July time would be. During the time we went in '09 we had the LAST campsite in Fort wilderness. The wait for some of the rides like the Hunted Mansion were close to 25 min. The crowed is not to bad during the evening EMH and it was cool but not to cold.

it should not be as crowded as the other weeks you went, I think Easter is the end of April next year

we’ve gone twice then for rose’s birthday and both times the crowds were normal and the weather PERFECT!

AK is really a place that is best un crowded. You can’t enjoy the scenery with all those people there…

My personal take is that Disney is always busy. Just sometimes are busier than others.
I always ask my wife… “doesn’t anyone go to school.” Seems there are always loads of school age kids. That said, summer seems busier…or is it just hotter and that makes it seem more crowded. Easter is always busy. Christmas builds from right after Thanksgiving to Christmas.
We were at Epcot Food & Wine first weekend last year thinking it would be quiet. By Monday evening, you had a tough time walking around World Showcase and lines that were non-existant at noon were 15 deep at 6pm.
Frank

You went at two of the busiest times of the year, so that week will seem DEAD to you.