Need shopping help!

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I have been around, you know business folded up, got a new job, youngest went off to college, etc, etc, etc. :blink:

Anyhow one of the things that has changed recently is my aquistion of a new motorcycle :pirate:. This is the rebirth of an old hobby and I want to blend it with my Disney affliction. To that end I am trying to locate a “Chernabog Choppers” bowling shirt in large. I’ve tried the usual suspects, ebay & craigs list, but no joy on a large.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Harry

unfortunately, I am no help with locating the shirt, but I wanted to say Hi! and Welcome Back!

I have no help…just wanted to say “Hey”…miss you on here Harry. It’s so nice to see you online.:heart:

Thanks all, I have dropped in to lurk from time to time, but have not really had the time to sit and write. Finally took a couple of days off and thought I would peruse the old Buzz and see what everyone was up to. ( and try to find the shirt! )

I’ll be on a lot more in the coming months, I am going to have to relieve the pain of not going this January, I tried really hard but could not find a way to justify my company sending me in the current financial climate!

Till then here’s a round of Pixie dust for everyone.

-Harry

ps: Going to have a big announcement in about two months, but it has to wait till then, lol.

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;906584]
ps: Going to have a big announcement in about two months, but it has to wait till then, lol.[/QUOTE]

You tease…:laugh:

Hi Harry–It’s good to see you! I can’t wait to hear what your big announcement is…