Need to get from the airport

Need to get DMIL & DSIL from the airport. Can’t use ME getting to the hotel, only going back. No need for quicksilver. Don’t want to rent them a car. What is the average fee for taxi & isn’t there another shuttle (Mears) that transports and for how much?tia

This should give you an estimate as to what cab fare would be.
Orlando Airport Limousine, Towncar, Motorcoach, Passenger Van - Charter Rates

We sent our son via Mears last fall since he had to report back to the Army. I think it was under $20.

Thanks much, knew someone would know. Followed the link and for the shared shuttle it’s $20 one way, $33 round trip.
Anyone ever used Sunstate trans? Was wondering if they have a shared shuttle or only towncar/van/limo.

Not sure on the current prices but Tiffany Towncars has always been our choice, never had any problems and always had a comfortable ride

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;981150]Need to get DMIL & DSIL from the airport. Can’t use ME getting to the hotel, only going back. No need for quicksilver. Don’t want to rent them a car. What is the average fee for taxi & isn’t there another shuttle (Mears) that transports and for how much?tia[/QUOTE]Why do you think that they can’t use Disney’s Magical Express to get from the airport to your DIsney resort?

Are you thinking they can’t do it because they’re arriving on a different day than the rest of the party? If that’s the case, I’ll be very very happy to tell you you’re wrong.:laugh: Everyone named on the reservation is entitled to the full use of DME. There is no requirement that the entire party uses DME on the same days.

Each person named on the reservation is entitled to a ride from the airport to the resort on or after the check-in day, as well as a ride from the resort to the airport on or before the check-out day.

In other words, you could have 4 people staying in a room, each of them arriving on a different day from a different city, and then each of them leaving on a different day, and each of them can use DME fully.

[QUOTE=CleveRocks;981458]Why do you think that they can’t use Disney’s Magical Express to get from the airport to your DIsney resort?

Are you thinking they can’t do it because they’re arriving on a different day than the rest of the party? If that’s the case, I’ll be very very happy to tell you you’re wrong.:laugh: Everyone named on the reservation is entitled to the full use of DME. There is no requirement that the entire party uses DME on the same days.

Each person named on the reservation is entitled to a ride from the airport to the resort on or after the check-in day, as well as a ride from the resort to the airport on or before the check-out day.

In other words, you could have 4 people staying in a room, each of them arriving on a different day from a different city, and then each of them leaving on a different day, and each of them can use DME fully.[/QUOTE]

No, i’m not wrong because it has absolutely nothing to do with when anyone is checking in. We are checking IN to SOG,(which doesn’t qualify for ME) and OUT of POLY (which does).:wink:

Thanks for clarifying.

If you don’t want to pay for a car service go with Mears…they’re the ones who run the ME. The only difference is that unlike ME where you take a coach bus, you may end up riding in a van (which for me always makes me car sick).

always used tiffany town car and been very happy. Plus, its scheduled and you don’t have to wait to fill up the large shuttle.