Need to start somewhere

So we’re planning on disneyland this summer with my family of 4, both my grandmas and my aunts family of 4. But we can’t seem to get the disneyland.com website to let us have 2 rooms so we’re just looking at suites right now. The best western park place inn has a suite for 5 people and thats favorable right now. but we’re thinking for the 5 of us that will be on our reservaton one bathroom won’t be enough.

Sorry for rambling, but is there anyway that i can get disneyland.com to let us have 2 rooms, and just some opinions on the hotel we’ve chosen. Its the closest we can get lol which is a definite plus!

Well, can you book the two rooms separately? To get an idea of pricing, just do one room. Then if you want both rooms on the same reservation, I suggest that you call.

Call 714.781.7290, that is the live DLR Guest Relations line, they can connect you with the hotels and you can get your situation sorted via the telephone with a live CM, things always work much better that way than online, good luck, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

So i think that we have it down to 3 hotels.

1.Best Western Park Place Inn
2.Anaheim Camelot Inn and Suites
3.Tropicana Inn & Suites :: Anaheim, CA :: Disneyland

Anyone have any experience at these hotels? We’ve never stayed at any of them. We’re going to be getting 2 rooms where ever we do stay

[QUOTE=Pixie;1022699]So i think that we have it down to 3 hotels.

1.Best Western Park Place Inn
2.Anaheim Camelot Inn and Suites
3.Tropicana Inn & Suites :: Anaheim, CA :: Disneyland

Anyone have any experience at these hotels? We’ve never stayed at any of them. We’re going to be getting 2 rooms where ever we do stay[/QUOTE]

Ive Stayed at the Camelot Inn and the Tropicana, I like the Tropicana better, and its closer than the Camelot Inn, but thats just me. I’ve stayed at one of the Best Westerns near by, but I don’t remember which one (there are like 4 Best Westerns in the Resort district), so I can’t comment on that particular Best Western.

The best western we’re looking at is the one DIRECTLY across the street. The closest you can get to the resort lol

go for rooms not suites they cost more then u want

Oh okay, I have never stayed there myself, I have gone into the rooms before when I was meeting friends who stayed there, it seems like a really nice hotel and I have never heard anything bad about it. It would be a really great choice to stay at.

So, now we aren’t staying at any of the original hotels i mentioned. We’re pretty sure we are staying at the carousel hotel in a 3 bed suite. It will work the best for our family and what we need.

We’ve just never stayed there or even been inside. I don’t know what to really expect

[QUOTE=Pixie;1025906]So, now we aren’t staying at any of the original hotels i mentioned. We’re pretty sure we are staying at the carousel hotel in a 3 bed suite. It will work the best for our family and what we need.

We’ve just never stayed there or even been inside. I don’t know what to really expect[/QUOTE]

Here is the link to the hotels website, check it out, should give you a better idea.

Carousel Inn and Suites is a Boutique Anaheim, California, Hotel