Neverland Club

In your recent experiences…do the kids like the Neverland Club? My girls will be 11 and 8 and I was wondering how the preteens enjoyed it! What do they have to do inside…I’ve never looked in!

i havent heard of the neverland club what is it?

It’s at the Polynesian. A kids club where they can stay and play…

Neverland Club is the most amazing, awesome, incredible kidsitting attraction in all the world! I mean that with all my heart, and I will describe it to a T for you, but I will tell you that you’ll have to decide if it is a good fit for your 11-year-old. Read this and decide what you think.

OK, the check-in room is designed to look like Wendy’s bedroom and once you have checked in at the desk, your child is sprinkled with pixie dust and they climb up and out through the window into Neverland. It is such a cool way to begin the evening!!!

Neverland is great – a beautifully decorated room with unlimited video games, a kid-sized buffet dinner, games, arts and crafts, visits with characters and even some wildlife critters. there is a viewing room with tiered levels where the kids can watch their favorite movies, and at the end of the night, you will arrive to find your kids cuddled on a pillow under a blanket in the movie room! The kids never want to go home at the end of the evening, and our kids wanted to go to Neverland every single trip. It was a real highlight for them

Most of the kids we saw were younger than 11, maybe in the 7- or 8-year old basic range. However, if your 11-year-old wouldn’t mind being around some younger kids, it would be fun to have all that gaming time.

My son LOVES the Neverland club, he would go every night if we let him. The have video games, movies, games…tons to do. They do serve dinner, you have a few choices to pick from when you sign them in. My 11 year old would jump on the chance to go back.

[QUOTE=MissDisney;1013414]Neverland Club is the most amazing, awesome, incredible kidsitting attraction in all the world! I mean that with all my heart, and I will describe it to a T for you, but I will tell you that you’ll have to decide if it is a good fit for your 11-year-old. Read this and decide what you think.

OK, the check-in room is designed to look like Wendy’s bedroom and once you have checked in at the desk, your child is sprinkled with pixie dust and they climb up and out through the window into Neverland. It is such a cool way to begin the evening!!!

Neverland is great – a beautifully decorated room with unlimited video games, a kid-sized buffet dinner, games, arts and crafts, visits with characters and even some wildlife critters. there is a viewing room with tiered levels where the kids can watch their favorite movies, and at the end of the night, you will arrive to find your kids cuddled on a pillow under a blanket in the movie room! The kids never want to go home at the end of the evening, and our kids wanted to go to Neverland every single trip. It was a real highlight for them

Most of the kids we saw were younger than 11, maybe in the 7- or 8-year old basic range. However, if your 11-year-old wouldn’t mind being around some younger kids, it would be fun to have all that gaming time.[/QUOTE]

o my goodness that sounds awesome!!! :laugh::laugh:

I had never heard of it. Do you have to stay at the Poly to make use of it?

Kidani, you do not need to be staying at Poly to use Neverland Club. And they will give you a beeper so you can go anywhere on WDW property and still know if your kids need you (they won’t!) – it’s a wonderful experience.

My DD was 8 the last time she went there. She loved it! They had video games, arts & crafts, movies and had dinner (there’s a menu to pick from). I guess it would depend on your kids, but my DD would go there every night if we let her!

Sounds like they’ll LOVE it!! Thanks.

My kids(boy/girl twins) loved it too…it’s been a few years ago so they were probably 10 or 11 and the hours just flew by! There’s a video arcade area, dress ups, movies, crafts…they stayed busy the entire time. They were with their cousins too, 4 and 9 yr olds. Definitely well worth the money!

Ok, I’ve never heard of this, but it sounds awesome! How much is it? We’re looking at a trip in March and that would be a great way for DH and I to go out to dinner or something.

How far in advance would you have to sign your kids up? Is it a day of sort of thing?

I think we signed our kids up that day and it was $10 per hour per child. We spent our evening at Downtown Disney with my sister & her husband and then my parents met up with us after dinner…they were returning from Key West/Miami that night to finish up the week with us. We were gone 5 hours and it flew by for both us AND the kids!