NEW AKV owner over here!

Hi all!!! After I just passed the sick feeling and shaking of the hands I have to tell ya all…

IM A DVC OWNER OF AKV!!! Im totally excited and cant wait to join in the DVC fun. To be honest I cant wait to get my tote bag!!:laugh: They offered me sooo many free things who couldnt pass it up:heart:

For starters Im getting a $500 visa card and not to mention a really cool DVC tote so Im not the only one on SWA without it:laugh:
Only 500 down to join and not te mention the grand daddy of them all…

Free stay at Saratoga Springs 12-27 1-3 all for FREE!!!

I just want to thank all that gave me DVC advise. A special THANK YOU to DT (Stephanie) Without you I would have no idea what was going on:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That sounds truly AMAZING. I hope to be able to join you one day! :mickey:

Congratulations, I’m soooo excited for you. I know you’ve been thinking about this for a long time, I’m happy the time was finally right and you got an awesome deal. I was more than happy to help, talking about DVC is so fun.

Congratulations,I can’t wait tll I can join the club.I want to own a DVC at AKV.It just never he right time.Hope you have fun over the holiday.The free stay at SS will make it much better.

How cool!!! Free tote bags are always a plus.

OH WOW! That sounds like such a great deal!!!

Well, DH just sort of kind of got a promotion and raise today at work (he’d already been doing the job, they are just catching up with the formality of a raise now), so I think this may be our trip that we get him to say YES, especially with all those goodies!

I think the week at SSR would be the kicker! How did you get that? I haven’t heard of that promo yet?!?

[QUOTE=PrincessPooh;878957]OH WOW! That sounds like such a great deal!!!

Well, DH just sort of kind of got a promotion and raise today at work (he’d already been doing the job, they are just catching up with the formality of a raise now), so I think this may be our trip that we get him to say YES, especially with all those goodies!

I think the week at SSR would be the kicker! How did you get that? I haven’t heard of that promo yet?!?[/QUOTE]

Well you get a free accomadtions only incentive which equals to the amount of pts you buy so I bought 100 pts I get to use my free incentive at Saratoga Resort (the only one avail at that time) FREE!

I was just checking out some pics of my new 'HOME" on all ears and seen this pics. It has a beautiful gift basket. Where can I find this as I assume it doesnt come with the membership and room:laugh:

I also wanted to add that I checked on Disney Florist and this kind of basket wasnt offered

Are you too excited to sleep?:laugh:

Congrats on your new ownership-my DH and I bought into AKL in January and are soooo excited as well. The tote bag is great we got one as well. Enjoy!!:happy:

Congratulations! Welcome home neighbor, and all that jazz… Don’t worry about the sick feeling and shaking hands. It goes away quickly when you start to celebrate that you will never have to pay a room bill at check-out again!

Don’t know about the basket. It has some DVC stuff in it. Maybe you can call DVC oir the AKLV front desk and order one?

:laugh: I was and thought about 6 Am rolling around quickly so I went to bed and then woke up today reading the post and seen this:eek: Its true! NOT a dream:eek::eek: Oh my god Its starting to hit me:laugh:

a huge…

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

How exciting. Congratulations!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;879034]a huge…

CONGRATULATIONS!!![/QUOTE]

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! I joined the roll call page:laugh: I just cant to wait now to use it. I cant wait to use the free incentive in Dec:blush:

[QUOTE=MissDisney;879004]Congratulations! Welcome home neighbor, and all that jazz… Don’t worry about the sick feeling and shaking hands. It goes away quickly when you start to celebrate that you will never have to pay a room bill at check-out again!

Don’t know about the basket. It has some DVC stuff in it. Maybe you can call DVC oir the AKLV front desk and order one?[/QUOTE]

The Welcome Home brought tears in my eyes:blush: I needed a new house upgrade:laugh:

Thanks!! Im so excited I cant get off of MB and get to work:pinch: No work no MICKEY!! :laugh:

Welcome home neighbor :slight_smile:

THANKS!!! Its soooo exciting to know that you OWN a piece of DIsney. Now I need to get to work and start paying for it:laugh: